CHAPTER 22

No one's POV

Nara went back to her family table after talked to Atsumu and Oikawa. "Where you go? You have been gone for half an hour." Her oldest brother asked.

"Bathroom! Poop!" She said and then silence.

Not long after that, the party started. The groom and bride are approached them and sit with them. Nara wearing her fake smile. "So this is your alpha daughter right? She so beautiful." The bride said and Nara smile.

"Meet my omega twins! Theyre the only omegas in my family except my wife." Her father quickly change topic.

Nara rolls her eyes and look at the food. She quickly eat the meat in front of her since she really hungry right now. Everyone attention change to her but she just ignored them. "I bet you really hungry, Aina. However! Lets eat now." The groom said and everyone start to eat.

Suddenly, a guy approached them. "Aina!!!" Someone call her and everyone turned at the guy who call Nara's name.

"Ri—, i mean Shu! Do you need something?" Nara asked

"U know him, Aina?" All her brothers asked in unison.

"Yes! He's my classmate. Hey! Shu. There something i want to talk with you." Nara drag Rita away.

Her brothers' look at them with suspicious look.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to the omegas...

Their unknown alphas partners treat them like princess. They blushed when the unknown alphas try to feed them. "Why you guys treat us like a princess? Its not like we familiar with each other." Kita suddenly said.

"Why? That how we should treat an omega. Omega should be treat nicely since they are the one who gave birth to most of the dominant alpha. Omega is so precious." Kita's partner said and kiss his hand making him blushed

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the party...

"Lets go home with us. We already bought you guys." One of the alpha said making all of them shocked.

"Wait! When?" The omegas asked in unison

"When the first time we met, we already bought you for 1 billion per person." The alphas said making the omegas dumbfounded.

The alphas quickly carried them bridal style and went into seperated cars. "Dont worry! I'll always treat you like a princess and i will never allow people to hurt you." Atsumu's alpha partner said and he kiss him then make him went to sleep while the driver drove them home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to Nara...

"WHAT??!! THEY ALREADY SOLD THEM. I WANT YOU GUYS TO GET THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BUYERS AND GIVE IT TO ME TONIGHT." Nara yelled and all her mens' quickly start to work.

She went back to her family and greet the newlyweds before left. "Where do you want to go?" Her oldest brother asked.

"None of your bussiness!" She said in coldtone and left all her family dumbfounded.

"Wow! She never talk like that with us no matter how mad she is. I bet something really bad happen that make she act like that." Her 3rd oldest brother said.

Even her father was in shocked. Her daughter who he known as the type of person who never talk back or mad at her own family just half-yelled at her own brother. "Love? I think something happen to Aina. She look stressful tonight." His wife said

"She can handle averything by herself." Her father said and soon all her family left and went home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continue...

Long time no see, readers. Sorry i was so busy with exams and work. So i totally forgot about it. I'm really sorry and i hope you guys enjoy reading my fanfic.

See you in the next chapter