CHAPTER 12

Timeskips to when the tops came...
Goshiki's POV

Nara told us to wait at xxx place because someone one to meet us. We already arrived there and was waiting for the Nara, Atsumu and Oikawa. Soon after, we saw them with the tops came toward us. "Hey! You said you want to bring them here and why you brings strangers here? Where's them?" Kiyoko ask.

"Relax! And dont be shocked if i said this." Nara said and the tops nodded.

She take a deep breath. "This girls who you guys call strangers are the boys and this cute boy here is Yachi. Cool right?" The tops eyes widen and suddenly their nose blood and they blushed so hard

"WTH!" Mira said.

Nara and her friends laugh so hard to see the tops reaction. Kageyama and Tanaka already faint and we need to call ambulance to take them. Kogane approached still with his nose blood, "you look so beautiful." He said making me blushed.

I chuckled and wipe his nose with a tissue. "You guys may take your time to talk with each other for Hinata and Ennoshita want to go to the hospital to see them?" Nara ask and the left.

Me and Kogane sit on a bench. He become more matured from the last time we met. I really cant stop loving this man but for the sake of his family i will forget my feelings for him. "Goshi?" He call me.

"Yes?" I ask

"How was your day?" -Kogane

"Fine. How bout you?" - Me

"Not, because i'm not with you." - Kogane

I almost cry, but quickly ignored it. He hold my hands tightly, "Be mine once again! I really need you, i dont care if i need to leave my family because you the only one for me and no one can replace you." He said while crying.

I just stay silence. "Hey! Look at me. I know you love me but we cant be together since your parents dont approved our relationships. I dont want to be hate by your parents because i make you become a bad son. Dont worry for now because Nara promised that she and her friends will help us so that we can be together." I said and he hugs me.

I pats his head and play with his hair. I miss his warm hugs and i hope i can feel this warm until my last breath. After that, me and my friends have fun with the tops by going to the mall. They bought us many things, we keep saying that we dont need all this but they still bought it for us. After almost 2 hours spending time there, we went to eat at a nearby restaurant. We sit in pairs, "Goshi! What do you want to eat?" Kogane ask me.

"Just a normal food, not the expensive one." I said and he nodded.

When the waiter came he order the foods. "Can we have Bulgogi, Kimchii and tteokbokki?" He said and the waiter nodded.

"What do you want to drink sir?" The female waiter ask.

He look at me. "Oh! Just give me an apple juice." I said.

"Make it two." He said and the waiter nodded and left.

After 15 minutes, our foods arrived. "Itadakimasu!" We said and dig in.

The foods are so spicy. My tears run down my cheek look like i were crying. "Goshi!? Why are you crying?" He ask me and wipe my tears.

"No! No! I'm not crying. Its just this foods so spicy and also delicious, i cant handle spicy foods." I said and he chuckled.

I pouted and he laugh. "Goshi! Open your mouth." He said and i look up to see his spoon infront of me.

He bribed me and I just accepted that bribe. I'm so confused right now but just open my mouth. After few seconds, i realised his action and getting embarrassed. I heard someone whisper 'what a lovely couple! I hope i have a boyfriend like that.' I cant help but to smile to hear their compliment.

After almost one day, we spend time together. The tops sent us back to our hotel, when we enter the hotel lobby we saw Nara and his friends were talking to a group of guys. When they realised us, they approached us. "How was you date?" They ask and we just smile.

"Good to see you guys happy. You guys can go back to your room and take a rest since our next activities on our last day here gonna be crazy and also we will annouce today activity winner." Hana said and we left and wave at the tops.

When i arrived at my room that i share with Kunimi and Yahaba. I quickly removed the make up and changing my clothes to my pj. Bit i suddenly realised, there's a box on each of our bed and theres a teddy on the box and we decided to open together. When we open it, there a hoodie and a necklace with our name on it.

Also they put a note on it

Also they put a note on it. "Dear Goshiki! Happy Anniversary 4 years since we become family. Many things have we gone trought together and never give up on each other. This gifts is as a thank you gift for always be by ourside.

Love
Your Chaotic Family ❤❤❤"

I laugh reading the note. "I should be the one thank you guys for getting me out for my nightmare." I said and soon after fallen asleep while hugging the teddy bear they give that they put on the box.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thats all for this chapter, i was thinking to make it mpre crazy by including Nara's mafia group after they came back to Japan went the tops parents know bout their secret relationships. Wait for it and also thank you for 10K readers i really appreaciate your times reading my story.