Chapter 23

3rd person's POV
Nara's secret manshion

They already got the buyers information. "This is the first time my plan gone wrong. And from this information the buyers are mostly billionaire from many country. As for Atsumu's buyer, the guy is from America and I can't deny the guy so handsome. I was thinking of letting them find their own happiness But Iwaizumi and Kuroo almost punch me when I told them that their omegas already sold to several rich guys." Nara said.

The tops got so mad and told Nara and her friends to quickly find a way to take the omegas back." Okay! Everyone. We have a mission thatight sounds impossible but we still need to do it. I already seperate everyone into several groups, each group will go to the country where the omegas buyers are. I hope you guys won't got caught and do your best." Nara said and everyone leave.

This is really a big mission since the tops already paid them so much to make sure they get the omegas back." Urghh! If not because of they already pay me I would have already let the omegas be with someone better than them." Nara mumbles.

They took around a month just to get close to the buyers so it won't cause any suspicious between them and the buyers. They really do their best on this mission just to take the omegas back."Nara! Sugawara's buyer already decided to marry him within 2 weeks. What we gonna do?" Victoria said

"Just follow the plan but for you, I want you to try and seduce the buyer. And make him look like he's cheating, tell Suga to pretend he's hurt seeing you with the buyer. I trust your job so do it as good as you can." Nara said.

Everything went according to the plan. For now, they just need to wait and see what gonna happen. As long as no one got expose the plan will happen smoothly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That night, the tops went to meet Nara at her secret mansion. "So what the progress?" the tops ask

"Everything still working according to the plan. Nothing bad happen for now and nothing bad will happen if our undercover got exposed. So don't worry, and we will do our best to get your omegas back." Nara said to the tops.

"You better keep your promise!" Aran said that send shiver to Nara's body.

Nara nodded. "Yes sir! I understand." She said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continue...

Sorry I've been busy for so long and now I'm will continue update this story but it will take times for each chapter.