CHAPTER 20

1 MONTH LATER...
RIKA'S POV

All of us already get ready to attack them. All of our mens already arrived at their place based on our plan. Tonight we gonna crashed this gang until nothing left. Suddenly, someone send me a message making me shocked. "NARA! WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR PLAN." She look shocked then i show her the picture

" She look shocked then i show her the picture

"Everyone! Change plan. They kidnapped the omegas. We need to save them before something bad happen." We track the omegas

After all us change plan. Another message coming. I look at my phone and my eyes go widen. Sakusa's mom send me a video where they record all the omegas were tied up with a chain. "Nara! The alphas mom have them. What we gonna do now?" I asked her.

Nara look pissed. Suddenly, they send us a voice message.

"Hello you guys~ You guys think you are smart enough to take us down. We already know all your plans. What a stupid decision by left the omegas without any guards. Listen carefully~ if you want the omegas safe without any scratch better back off now or i'll let my mens have fun with those slutty omegas!"

"That fucking bastard!" Nara let out her anger.

"Everyone! Back off and go home. Its not the perfect time to fight. They have the omegas and their lives is in danger. If we make another mistake, were fucked up." I said and everyone back off and went back to the mansion.

Me and my friends brought Nara to a place to cool her down. She really mad right now and she need to cool down herselves. "So? What we gonna do now? They got the omegas and if we try to save them the mens gonna rape them. They only way to save them now is we need to stop make move until they think we give up." Shira said and we nodded.

Nara look at us. "You got a point! Lets make a plan." She smile and we start to plan

WITH THE OMEGAS
3RS PERSON POV

All of them were locked in a room, "You guys better behave or we will bring someone to raped you guys." The tops mom said making the omegas shivered.

Several of them already crying. "Hey~ its fine. I know that Nara and the others gonna find us. We just have to patient and wait for them." Kita said and everyone nodded.

Soon, Yachi, Hinata, Yamaguchi and Goshiki fall asleep. "Haihh! I bet Nara must feel bad right now. Its not her fault that we got caught, its just she think that the tops mom not gonna attack us since we got nothing to do with the tops anymore." Suga said and everyone nodded.

"However! Lets just pray that they wont do anything to us." Akaashi said and soon all of them fall asleep.

THE NEXT DAY...

"Bring all the slutty omegas here and put them in the cars. We gonna sell them in the black market." The tops moms said.

"Lets us go! U said that u wont do anything if we behaved but its just one night and we have done nothing." Oikawa yelled

"Idc! Just see you guys still alive already pissed us all. By selling u guys to the black market, i bet our sons wont try to take u back again." The tops moms said

They tied all the omegas and knocked them. "Bring them to the biggest black markets audition. Many rich people around the world will be there." They laughed and soon the cars left.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I NEED UR HELP! PLEASE BRING THE OTHERS TOO."

Sorry if this chapter is to short. Dont worry i will published the next chapter as soon as i can. Hope u enjoy my dear lovely readers 🥰🥰🥰🥰