CHAPTER 18

THE NEXT DAY~
TERU'S POV

I woke up early and went for a walk at the mansion garden. The garden there was so big and there many types of flowers. I went to a bench and sit there. I started to remember yesterday incident, we broke up with them. I still remember Daishou's words that make me want to burst into tears. "You always mine, no one can have you except me. Even it takes years to make you mine i will take the risks." "I'm so stupid! But what he see in me. People always say that i look like a slut who likes to play around. But he the only one who see my true self." I burst into tears

"You okay?" I look up to see Ayumi smiling at me.

I quickly wiped away my tears and smiled at her. "Its fine to cry. I know its hard to leave someone who care and understand you but please trust us. Nara have been friends with those guys for long and he want you guys to be happy together. Just wait okay and we will make sure you guys gonna be together again. Just give us time to settle the guys mothers first." Ayumi said to me and hugs me.

She's right. Many people keep telling us the same thing. Maybe i should be patient and wait for it. Nara loves us so she wont betrayed us. "But can i ask you something, Ayumi?" I asked and she nodded.

"Its bout Nara. Why she the only one who doesnt have twin while her other siblings have twin and if she never feel alone?" I ask

She smile. "According to what Nara told us.  That's the power of God, you can't dispute what has been determined.  She once told us that she felt lonely when she saw her other siblings always playing with their twins while she was alone but at that time, her father always took the time to play with her when she was alone. So she said she doesnt feel alone but everyone change 360° after the 2nd gender tests. The result said that she have 50% beta and 50% alpha so her father told her to take another tests and the 2nd tests result came out several days after and the results said she is an abnormal alpha because she cant smell any pheromones. So its make her father mad at since that her father always mad at her and start to hit her. Nara start to hate her 2nd gender and she hide her identity by telling people that she is a beta but everyone know the truth during our last year in junior high. So everyone avoid her except us." She explained to me.

Nara really a good girl, she always help other people and never took care of herself properly. "So Teru! Never look down on urself. Ignored  all of the negative thought and always love yourself. We never see as a slut or whatever people say to you. For us, you are one of our family." She smile at me.

"However! Did your father also kick you out for being an abnormal alpha?" I ask

"He almost kick me out but my grandma who is a female alpha stop him. My grandma scolded him for being a stupid for making a desicion to kick me out just for being an abnormal alpha. My mom who is a male omega quickly calm him down, my mom also cry when my dad make a desicion to kick me from my family but thanks to my grandma i was save. During my free time, i always go back to visit my grandma and mom. My dad just ignored me completely, but i used to it. My siblings especially my younger sister, my dad always spoiled her making her more arrogant and she always bullied me by making me do something for her. If i refused to do it, she will tell my dad and he will scold me." She sigh.

I know how she feel being treated like a maid by her own family. I pats her head and she chuckled. "Oiyyy! Ayumi. Ohh Teru! But Ayumi you dont have school today?" Oikawa and Atsumu approached us.

"Oh! I do. But i already told the teacher that i will be absent from school today since i have to go to a family lunch today. All of my family members will be there so i need to go to even we leave seperated." She said and left.

Nara and his friends look so strong even on the inside they alteady broken by alk the things that happen. In young age, they manage to do everything by themselves.

Back with Nara...
3rd person POV

She have family dinner since all her cousins together with their families and her own family will be there. It might be a nightmare for her since all of them already know that she have been abandoned by her own father. "Urghh! Grandpa. Can i just go home and eat with my friends? Its uncomfortable with all the people staring at me." She whispered to her granpa.

Her grandpa smile and pats her head. "Come on! Aina. Its not like everyday we gonna eat together like this. Please do it for me?" Her grandpa said and Nara nodded.

After everyone arrived, they start to eat. Nara just eat silently while the others talking to each other. Her grandpa suddenly starts a conversations with her so that she wont feel bored. After dinner, Nara just left without say anything to her families except her grandparents. "Kaito! Bring Nara home safely." Her grandpa said

"No! Grandpa. I'm fine, Kaito you should take care of grandpa since he already old and need someone to protect him. I still young so i can protect myself." Nara smile and left.

Nara stop at a convinient store and bought some foods then she went to a park and rest there. Suddenly she saw the tops were laying on the ground. Nara decided to approach them. "Oiyyy! What the hell you guys doing on the ground and Sakusa, did your germophobia already gone?" The tops look at her and Sakusa shrugged.

"Geez! You guys look terrible." She said and sit beside Komori.

"Who's false is this?" They glare at her.

She sigh. "You want your mom to kill them? Its the only way to make your moms stop hunting them. You know how much you guys care and love them but if you want they still alive please stay away from them. I promise that i'll make it up to you guys. 😊😊😊." Nara smile.

The tops sigh. Nara chuckled and continue eating. Suddenly, the past memories came back when all of them sneak at night to watch starts together. Nara the only girls that night and they have been friends for long time. "I miss this moment!" She said and the tops nodded.

"Nara! Please promise us that you will bring our omegas back to our embrace." She turn to the tops to see tears run down through their cheeks.

Nara frooze. She then nodded and smile. "I promise! Just give me a litle time to settle this." She said and they continue staring at the beautiful night skies

" She said and they continue staring at the beautiful night skies

"💭 I sometimes feel so jeolous toward the omegas. They really care bout them even we have been friends since we kids they never care bout me like the care bout the omegas. I always give my blessings to your relationships." Nara look at the tops who look so focus looking at the sky.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TBC