REBAL

Authors Note: Hi, just letting you know that when reading this story the first five-six chapters will be in the main characters point of view then it'll go back to Rebals POV.

"Rebal..." I look over to my right to see my little annoying brother and sister, Rikki and Nikki. Notoriously know as the little trouble double.

"What do you want." I say harshly not wanting to spend anytime with them. Their always looking for trouble and I'd rather not get looped into their little plans.

"Can we go for a run?" Nikki asked making her baby doll eyes. I roll my eyes and try to look away from her eyes, she looks so innocent. But in reality she a monster on the inside she's the mastermind behind the two of them. I sighed loudly, Rikki and Nikki are so annoying they could never do anything by themselves and they've just turned 13 you would've thought they mature at least a little bit. When I turned my head back towards them I see Rosabella walking by. Her long straight brown hair dancing in the wind.

"Vel! Rebal won't go running with us!" Nikki yelled gaining Vel's attention. She giggled and flapped her wings as she flew gracefully to us. When She landed, her wings disappeared as she gave me the look.

"Come on Rebal what could possibly go wrong"

"A lot, a lot could go wrong."

"Okay... come on, it's your little siblings." She says as if that's any reason for anything. I look down at Rikki and Nikki and my face automatically twitches in annoyance but I don't need Vel guilt tripping me.

"Fine," I reluctantly gave in slipping off the ledge I was sitting on and she smiled at me, happy.

"VELROSE! Come on we have things to do today." Vel's mom called out in the distance.

"Okay, Mother." She flapped her wings and her mother did the same as they flew away together. But soon after She turned around secretly waved goodbye to me. I waved back and started making my way back to the castle when Rikki and Nikki stopped me.

"Rebal where do you think you're going?"

"Right." A jagged sigh left me as I pivot on my heels and we all start making our way towards the woods. Nikki and Rikki morphed into their wolf forms and started racing each other. I decided to change my wolf form halfway in the woods which was leading us to the human clan's land.

"Rikki, Nikki slow down!" I shouted, I don't need to human guards to think where here to attack or anything. Even though the peace treaty was passed their still some... unspoken tension between the clans.

"Haha eat our dust, old woman." Rikki yelped, I frowned at him. how is being 18 old? We ran for a few minutes till we reached a few feet before the end of the woods. We morphed back to the human form (clothes still intact) when I heard a rustle In the woods. My ears twitch and I looked around. My ears, eyes, and wolf on high alert. I saw a flash of darkness.

Shadows...

My wolf whispered in my consciousness. What was a shadow doing around here?

"Who are you! Come out or else-"

"Or else?" I was interrupted by a voice and it let out a chuckle. He was probably making fun of me and It was definitely a guy. He circled around me and my siblings till Rikki yelled.

"Rebal! Help!" Rikki was picked up to the sky. My mind started to think of the endless possibilities that this shadow would do to Rikki. The shadow then proceeded to throw him down at a large oak tree like a broken rag doll. Adrenaline rose within me as I ran and morphed into my wolf form to catch him at the last minute. When I turned back when I caught him but we still hit a tree. Only reducing his injuries, he slumps down almost like a lifeless body.