VELROSEABELLA PART ONE

"Peek-a-boo I see you, Milly." I say peaking my head from behind a tree.

"Hehe, but you can't catch me." Shifting to her wolf form Milly zooms off. How is that little wolf so fast? I flutter my wings and race after her. In a few seconds, I'm hot on her tale when I use my power to grab a root. I shoot my hand forward in a straight line and the root zooms after Milly.

A few seconds later I'm walking back to the daycare with the root I pulled from the tree and a little wolf wrapped around it, with leaves in my hair.

I walk past the front yard to have little kids and caretakers staring at me, laughing at the scene before them. Walking into the building, Renia and chase are talking to each other but soon turn their attention to me.

"Hey Vel... is that Milly?" Renia asked, and Milly began barking.

"What'd she say Chase?"

"She said she was only trying to take a jog but you caught her." I release Milly from the roots grasp and send the root away back to the ground. Chase smiles at me and grabs my hand pulling me into his hold.

"I enjoyed our date last night."

"Please do not talk about such activities within the vasinity of the school." Renia raising her hands. chase lets out a small chuckle but soon his eyes are back on me

"ruff ruff"

"she said to go get a room... Now that I think about it, we should"

my cheeks start to heat up making me look like a red tomato. I can hear Renia laughing in the back

"we're out Renia, try no to miss us," said Chase as he grabbed my hand and lead me away. I hear Renia scoff in the background. We walk around the building and check up on the little kids to see if they're okay. I tell chase that I'm gonna go to the restroom. I push open the door and the first thing I do is look in a mirror to see my pale skin and my long hair that reached the bottom of my back with my brown bangs. I brushed my hands against my pink cheeks. My height reached 5,3. My eyes were emerald green. I eyed my black skirt and a white button-up short sleeve shirt which was my uniform with my flower heels.

Every fairy had its own element if you were water you wore blue heels. If your electricity you wore dark blue. Fire, red heels. Destruction, black heels. Air, white heels, and Ice, Ice blue heels. I'm a nature fairy but I also clean, cook, and care for kids of all clans. In the fairy clan, there isn't really a leader. We all serve every clan willingly we feel it's our purpose to bring happiness and friendship. So whenever a special meeting takes place the fairies chose who would go and usually many people trust my mom so we would be nominated. I take the leaves out of my hair one by one and move a strand of my hair behind my ears. Walking out I see chase leaning on a pole in his uniform.

A white shirt that you can clearly see his abs through and black jeans with his black hair, fair skin tone, he stood tall about 6 feet with his pointy nose. well, it wasn't that pointy but I like to make fun of it. his wolf tale and black colored wolf ears blending in with his hair and when he sees me checking him out he smiles so that I see his deep dimples and winter gray eyes that any girl would kill for but everyone knew we were dating.

"sweetheart are you just gonna just check me out or are we gonna go to the lunchroom" I feel people's eyes on my back and my cheeks get red. People can be so nosey at times.

"come on" I grab his hand and it seems I've taken him by surprise but he just smiles and we walk to the lunchroom. We see the new lunchroom and it was way better than the last one it looks modern

"you like it," Chase said to me

"I love it" It really improved. We looked to the far left to see Renia talking to Maximus and Mason. Mas looks up at the door and says