Good old test

Hi guys it's me your bests friend and finally the royal teens are on their mission but rebels having second thoughts but to late to turn back now, and also the pretty swimsuit at the top is Mendel's mom swimsuit but anyway enjoy🙈

Click clack are the sound of the horses shoes as they beat against the ground. Before we had left the kingdom we said your goodbyes to our people and our family's. But I can't help but feel a little bit suspicious about this "adventure" but I shove it all to the back of my head when Ro speaks up.

"Hey guy since... well theirs nothing happening right now, why don't we take this time to you know just talk about the good old days of when we wee kids... anyone got a story," silence falls on us but Mendel opens his mouth.

"I remember along time ago when I was about... let's say 8 years old..."

*Flashback in Mendels point of view*

My noise was buried in books as I was studying for the vocabulary test. I could hear the laughing of my classmates as they were probably going to play on the swing or on their weird X-boxes they called it. But I didn't have time for that cause if i wanted to be first in class then I was going to do the best on this test. My thoughts are soon interrupted by the sound of my bedroom door opening. I heard clicks of high heels and I could tell that it was my mom... the queen.

"Dear goodness me , where in the world is this bookworm- CRASH," I peeled my eyes away from my book and looked behind me. My room was filled with books. It was basically a library except the books we're everywhere. It towering hit like sky scrapers maybe every pile was 6ft high. I heard the grunting of my mom who was obviously struggling to find me in this leading wonderland till she finally called my name in agony.

"Mendel... Help... Please," sighing I get up from my four book pile chair that I made and walked through the maze. I found my mom under a pile of books and I just sit crisscrossed apple sauce in front of her. She looks at me with her hair that looks like a jungle.

"So I know that today's Sunday and you have a test on Monday but... I just want to spend some quality time together... so let's get the maids to clean this... booky mess and let go swimming I can teach you- mom- WAIT before you say no... it could be like a test you know you have to practice and I will quiz you... I promise," I smiled and nod my head but before I even know it were at the pool and I'm in floaty on the edge having a mental Break down if I should really jump in this pool

But my mom on the other hand was in the water in her swim suit giving me a smile and thumbs up ready to catch me. I take a breath and leap into the pool trying to think about all the positive outcomes instead of drowning. I make a big splash and end up in my mom's arms, slowly but yet surely a smile makes its way onto my face.

"AGAIN, AGAIN," I say splashing water in every direction.

* Flashback over and back in Rebals point of view*

"And for the rest of the day we played in the pool she taught me how to swim... but I never got that quiz," Mendel says ending his short story. Midnight burst into laughter.

"Seriously, you still want a test,"

"It would be nice," I sigh at Mendel

"What, who doesn't love a good old test- NO ONE" we all say interrupting Mendel

"Well you guys are missing out,"

"Ha no thank you mate," silence falls among us again and our horses come to a stop when it seems like the forest has ended and beyond is gray two gray walls that stand football fields apart.