CHAD

this is the last chapter of other peoples point of view when this chapter is over it will go back to rebals point of view and I forgot to mention this, in the chapter MIDNIGHT there was a voice talking behind his words, that as his shadow but midnight tends to ignore its inappropriate comments, but anyway thank you and enjoy

"SAVE YOURSELF THE SHADOWS HAVE COME"

"Waaaaaa"

"shhh Chad it's okay" I whined at my mother's voice

"Mommy I'm scared"

"It's okay, the shadows won't hurt us," she said as I heard a dreadful scream. 

 she let out a nervous chuckle as smoke started to slide through the bedroom door. I was a baby at the time around 2 years old. She walked over and opened the door, as smoke filled the room in an instant. My mother picked me up at record speed running through the castle looking for a way out. She was looking everywhere but it was all blocked off by fire, then we heard a man yell.

"AMANDA, AMANDA" My father looking all around till he finally placed his eyes on my mom. Looking her up and down he raised his eyebrows with a smile on his face. My mother looked down at her outfit and her face turned beet red. Her dress was torn and her Breast was starting to fall out of the dress. What she wore had already been revealing so it was much shorter from the rip.

"NOWS NOT THE TIME MAX WERE IN A BURNING BUILDING," 

My mother then looked at her hand and horror flashed across her face.

"Max... MY RING IS GONE," she placed me gently on a chair and ran back into the castle to get her mother's ring.

"AMANDA WE CAN JUST GET YOU A NEW ONE" my father yelled

"NO ITS PRECIOUS TO ME" she yelled back as She disappeared into the smoke. My father came up to me and picked me up.

" I love your mother so much but... sometimes she can drive me crazy," a small smile is on his lips as he looks down at me and He placed me back on the chair.

"I FOUND IT," my mother yelled down the hallway 

"Come on," My father and mother ran out of the burning building but they forget one thing... ME

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

The castle was crashing down and I had lost all hope that my mother and father were going to come back but saw a figure aper from the smoke... My mother was running with My father far behind her. I laugh at my father so far behind my mom. My mother reached me and put the ring on my small finger and toss me over to my father as he caught me in his arms and ran out.