Loner, Loser, Poser, User

Idk why I name the chapter like this to just wanted to-

Walking down the halls made me miss home so much. I reminded me of the times I use to chase Nikki down the hall when she used my sword. I wanted to murdur her so bad.

Now all I wanna do is be able to hug her again. Being out there for only how long... 5 days maybe Changes you more than you think. Or maybe I'm just being dramatic.

Just at that moment Nikki and Rikki walked in doing a little random song duet. Usually right after they got some good food to munch on. I turn and sweep the floor, to make it look like I'm not slacking.

"Your new, huh" Rikki's voice chimes

Sounds like he's all better

"She's obviously new, look at the way she's sweeping, even I could sweep better and she's a ' professional maid" My eyes twitch in anger from hearing Nikki talking bad about me.

She's doing it right behind me to. I'm afraid to turn around, they might notice me and that's not what I need.

"Why did you use parentheses,"

"First of all it's, quotation. Second you have to use ur brain and connect the dots, how do you even get jokes. Third of all I used it cause I said she was a professional maid but she couldn't even sweep properly so she not a professional maid, well at least not to the human eyes."

"You talk a fare lot for a little bitc- princess, stop being so mean to everyone you see, and excuse you I'm a very good at sweeping, definitely better than you at least,"

You really thought you ate

Hush

Silence is all that passes through

"You remind me a lot like my older sister -she takes a seat down on the floor even though I'm sweeping-, loud, annoying, a waist of space," I was just about to cut in but then she said

"And a person who sticks up for the losers... The loners. I wonder if she's a poser, but she's not... She's just nice, a nice wolf," I look at her with a new feeling that I've never look at Nikki with before.

She's being nice... That not something you see everyday

She looks up at me.

"You even look like her to,"

"Ha... Yeah I get that a lot," Rikki sits down on the floor to.

"Guys I'm trying to sweep here,"

"And as you can see we don't care, now sit down with us," I sigh but give in.

"Since your new will need to give you all the tea that's been going on,"

"What does you mean,"

"Well rumor says it that the gem wasn't actually stolen, the kings and queens just told someone to hide it so that they could see if the royal teens were up for the job and they actually care about the kingdoms,"

"IT WAS ALL A LIE," Nikki and Rikki stare at me from my outburst.

"I mean like, poor teens they had to go through all of that and it wasn't even real,"

"Well mom said that if Rebal passes she can easily hand the throne down to her once she's turned 21 and she'll have a strong clam and evidence to back it up against that annoying court of elders we have," I hum.

We've gotta tell the guys and ro about this

Agreed

"But anywho it's just a rumor so don't get all dizzy about it." That's all she says before walking away with Rikki trailing behind her like a puppy.

_________________________

"And that's what happened," I finished.

"No way... Our parents wouldn't just lie to us like that," Ro said like if she was stabbed in the back.

"To see if we're Worthy of the throne. I don't know about your dad but I'm sure, mine, Mendel, and chads would," The boys all nod their head in agreement.

Is it funny that all the boys have dad's but Ro and I don't.

Hilarious

"So we're just gonna believe Rebals little sister, let's not forget how she's like," Worry leaked out of Ro like a running faucet.

"Well what do you expect, I what other lead do we have." Midnight said folding his arms. Ro just sighed and shook her head.

"We still need to crack out the Reina and Elijah case," Mendel frowned

"Don't you guys work with him,"

"Yeah, but we never get the chance to grab him,"

"Do better then I can't be the only one getting leads," I grabbed my sweater and headed out the door. This is ridiculous. We haven't gotten far in this at all.

Yeah you guys suck

I sighed looking at the ground. I guess the wind decided to walk instead of run because Bickering floated to my ears. I quickly walked towards the noise. I hid behind a pillar an listened in.

Your nosey

Hush it up. I picked up Mas's voice and then I heard Max.

"I'm falling out," Max said

"You CAN'T, were a team... You're- you're going again our friendship," Mac

"We don't have a friendship, your just my alli,"

"IM YOUR BROTHER," Mac starts to breath so hard u could hear it form here. He must be really mad at Max, for falling out... Of what though.

"And You've never been a good one,"

"He's gonna have our heads for this,"

"We shouldn't be doing this anyway you pulled me into this and I'm pulling out. Quit bitching around." Max ended off and started to walk away... In my direction.

Crap, hide, run, RUN

I continued to hide behind the piller, but I circled around it so max wouldn't see me. I've gotta go tell the guys what's up. But before I could I was knocked out cold.

_________________________________
CHAD

This job sucks, Rebals mad at us, we've got weak leads, and I haven't done one useful thing this entire time. I feel like deadweight.

"Hey," a voice said. I recognize the voice to be Elijah and I mentally panicked. Maybe this is my time to shine to do SOMETHING.

"Heyyy man," I said in a shaky voice

"You okay,"

"Yay just some... Lady trouble," he chuckled... A really deep one that rumbled my butt.

"Yeah, been there," I smiled... Man this was gonna be awkward

_____________________________

To be continued...