Eleven peas in a pod

I suppress a yawn when I'm sitting on the throne next to my mom. Mr. Fiji has been talking about who knows what since he got here about an hour ago. He's like a male Karen... A ken.

"Mom," I whisper

"Yes dear," She whispered back smiling and nodding her head at Mr. Fiji as if she's actually listening

"When is lunch" She looks at the time for a moment

"Mr. Fiji it's 12:45 I think it's about time for lunch thank you for letting me be aware of these things and as soon as I have time I'll be making plans to fix it, now you run along now and have a good rest of your day,"

"Yes my queen how foolish of me," he says and waves goodbye. As soon as he's closed the door my mom and I both let out a breath and slouch down in the thrown which makes our stomachs look big.

"Yes how very foolish of you for making me sit here and listen to that nonsense when I'm starving, "

"Haha anyway what do you wanna eat babe, "

" I don't know..." I say and silence washes over us like a wave

"Wanna eat sushi, " I ask

"Sure" and with that we're up and walking out the throne room in these big obnoxious dresses that we were forced to wear

Queens dress

Rebals dress

Rebals dress

My mom picks up her dress and starts running down the hallway with me behind

My mom picks up her dress and starts running down the hallway with me behind. Our laughter fills the empty-sounding hallways as servents that are passing by look at us in confusion. Bursting through the doors the doorman that stands near the carriage looks at us and opens the door. My mom glanced at me and I shook my head.

"Not today Sebastion"

"Yes Madam, and princess," he says acknowledging us and closed the door.

"The last one to the fountain is a dirty wolf," I say and take off running in the big ball dress which slows me down but soon my mom starts to catch up as we head into a more crowded place. I can't stop the laughter and smile that smile on my face and I can tell my moms having the same problem.