No Stable Boy

In this chapter I'll be going back and forth between a few characters but you'll know who because there names will be at the top. Enjoy

CHAD

"Have you ever done anything like this,"

"If I'm gonna be completely honest... not really" I answered Elijah. A few minutes ago he join me in the horse stable saying it's his break time. Though he was just talking to his buddy's eating a sandwich. I thought nothing of it.

"How did you get this job then," oh no no no, he's asking questions. What should I say. What should I do. Maybe lie. No I'll say the truth. My dad says lying bad. At this point Elijah's looking at me for a response.

"I slept with the job offer..." quickly I shouted. Crap. Elijah's eyes opened wide. He shut them and nodded his head. Maybe he thinks I'm a threat now.

"Wow... You must be skilled,"

"...Very," I think he's off my neck now.

"Let's change the topic... you look familiar," he said. Great now I have to change the topic again.

"People say I look like the human prince,"

"Yeah, a whole lot," Nervous laughter comes out of us. Elijah starts to eye me a certain way and he doesn't bother to hide it. Suspicion in his eyes. A bead of sweat falls down the side of my forehead. My neck starts to itch and I fell my face turn red.

" I'm gonna..." I wanted to do anything to get away.

"Gonna do what," he stalks closer

"Mmm," Frozen in place he was so close to me. A certain glint in his eyes like he knows I'm lying. But it seems like god was on my side when Mendel came in. Elijah noticed his presence and quickly pivoted on the ball of his feet walking away.

"What are you doing?" Mendel asked Walking towards me quickly.

"I think Elijah-"

"is on to us?" Mendel interrupt me

"... Is gay," Mendel rolled his eyes

REBAL

I had been knocked out but nothing happened. I checked myself and I was just fine. I touched the back of my head and I had no blood or bump... I guess I'll think about it later.

__________

I was dusting off the bookshelf when Elijah came in. He seemed to be pissed off. He mumbled things to himself. Something like 'I know he's up to something'. This catches my attention and I decided to do a little investigating.

"Hey Eli,"

"Oh hey," he flipped around while a fake smile played on his lips.

"What are ya doing, you look stressed,"

"Yeah someone is... Well I think someone who I don't want to be here might mess up my plans,"

"Who,"

"Can't say,"

"What plans,"

"Classified information bal,"

"Who's bal,"

"Okay either you just somehow forgot your name or I've lost my mind," he yapped on walking away pulling the skin on his face.