Hot Tub, Scrub A dub

Hi authors note the picture above is the bathhouse and ummm as u can see the characters POV had been changing back and fourth but hopefully you can use your common sense and see that the names are bolded at the top so you know who's POV it is and I've been doing this because I wanted to make the story more interesting like through one persons POV and vs 5 PEOPLE so much can happen so yeah 👍🏾 I hope you can enjoy.

Rebal

"Well, today's the day you get your Scrub on boys. Don't forget that you have an electric device in your ear so don't go so deep into the water or you just might get electrocuted." I said jokingly.

"REBAL that's not something to joke about," Ro frowned her brows slightly in a disappointed look.

"You know what I'm actually kinda salty." I muttered crossing my arms.

"Why," Mendel asked with no interested.

"Cause there's only a bathhouse for MEN. Once we restore the gem I'm gonna need to have a chit chat with my mom,"

"I feel bad for your mom," Chad blatantly says.

And you might feel bad for your self quite soon

My eyes turn black and Chad shrunk down avoiding eye contact with me, looking at the floor.

"Whoa you already got on her bad side," Midnight laughed.

"Let's go, we don't have anymore time to waist," Mendel says picking up the bag where the boys clothes were inside.

"Good luck," I said

"Be careful," Ro fidget with her hands. Waving goodbye they exited the room.

Mendel

We headed over to the bathhouse and we could already see other guys walking towards there.

"Hey guys," Elijah said a little to friendly

"Hey Elijah," Midnight says, while Chad hid behind me seemingly trying to avoid Elijah's sight but it fails when Elijah asked him what he's was doing.

"Oh uhh Mendel -I looked at him with the utmost uninterested face I could manage- you've got a little something on your behind," No I don't. Your just making up a horrific excuse, To make matters worse Chad slapped my ass making me jump. I ticked in annoyance when guys start to Hollar at us. I just wanna get this over with so I can go to Libby.

"Okay... You wanna walk with us Elijah," Midnight said to obviously hide the awkwardness in the atmosphere. 

"Sure," Walking towards the bathhouse Chad whispers a small sorry and I completely ignore him. he looks down sad. I sighed and patted the back of his head bringing him closer to me.

"If you ever, in you entire life, slap the shit out of my ass again...-I tried to think of something that would scare him- I'll rail you," Chad jumps away looking at me in horror.

"I mean it" I whisper-yelled

"I can hear you" Elijah said holding open the door to the bathhouse. Chad blushes red in embarrassment. Inside the bathhouse was the first floor that was filled with lockers.

"Here I have four keys with a number on it, match the key number to the locker and put your stuff inside," nodding our heads we headed to our own lockers.