MENDEL

"MMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNDDDDDDDEEEEELLLLL," I ignore the most annoying voice ever-BAM

"HEY, WHY ARE YOU STILL IN HERE DON'T YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOU," This morning I'm already so cranky I have a test today in school and I spent all night preparing and now when I'm sleeping this girl is trying to annoy me. I'm on the edge of going crazy on this girl's nonstop talking.

She's been talking for five minutes straight and I start counting down from five and if she doesn't stop talking... I'll just kill her.

1...

2...

3...

4...

...

5

"YOU ARE SO LONELY DO YO-" she stops talking when I looking at her with my shining bright white eyes. I sit up looking directly at her making an icesical form out of thin air. I lazily rise up, my hand and it goes full speed at her. She yelps and ducks, the ice smashes into the wall. She looks at me frantically. Her chest is rising up and down. I then power down, my eyes stop glowing and I look at the time.

"6:58, welp I might as well get up," I say. I walk to my bathroom leaving my sister terrified on the floor

-------------------

One hour later I'm in the dining hall watching my father talking with my sister about this mornings "incident"

"Daddy, he even has the guts to show up here when he attacked me," She said, starting to fake cry even more. I narrowed my eyes at her. my father didn't even seem bothered by it as he continued to read his News Paper.

"Leave your brother alone he's turning 18 soon so you need to show some respect to him, he gonna be a man," Dad said. A sly smiled slide on my face and Selena looked at me. I blew a raspberry at her and she did it back my father only put down his Newspaper and rolled his eyes at our actions, typical dad move.

"Will you two ever make up"

"NEVER," We said sync I then took a seat next to my dad so did Selena. Soon a fairy flew in, handing us our food.

"No serve only Mendel, Selena and I have been invited to have breakfast with the king Maximus," the fairy nods her head and flies out

"Wow just gonna leave me here," I say my father nods his head and smiles.

"Don't worry Selena has to meet her fiance that's why," Was it just me, or did my tea suddenly get hot as it slipped out of my hand and smashed on the floor leaving me with my mouth wide open.

"HAHAHA that right sucker I'm gonna get married to the cutest boy in the land and guess who it is, yeah that's right prince Chad he's a complete sweetheart while you're crushing so hard on that freaky girl"

I ignore her last comment and look at Selena then my dad who has always had that calm devilish smirk on his face I raise my eyebrows and I feel a smile twitch on my mouth when I remember that He himself already has another love interest.

"Good luck," I say and walk out of the room

"NO THANKS, I WON'T BE NEEDING IT, THOUGH YOU MIGHT NEED IT WITH YOUR TEST " I frown at her reminding me about that brutal test this morning.

"FUCK YOU," I say walk down the hallway. the servants flying by turning their heads to see if I was talking to them. The last I hear of them is my father chuckling as I stormed off to the library.

-------------

I smiled when I finally see the library. Walking up to the big doors I pushing them open. It was like a maze of books on shelves neatly in place. I've been here a thousand times. Walking through them was no trouble, two left, then a right, take a left, three right, right, left another right, put the passcode through another maze and then push a book through the left side of the wall, and walk straight down to the end.