Elijah

The picture above is Rebals sleepwear P.s it's still in Rebals Pov

Tossing and turning in bed get's you nowhere especially if your sleeping alone. So I get out of bed and start to walk the halls in the "PJs" that the maids gave me. I looked in the closet to try and find a matching cloth but got nothing so I decided to just walk down the hall without a robe plus everyone should be asleep at 11:56.

It's dark and quiet as a roamed down the halls but I saw a light. As curiosity took the best of me I tiptoed down the hall and crack the door open only to reveal the soldiers and guards all in towels that hung loosely from their waist. Their abs glistened as water ran down them and under their towels.

god damn

I don't wanna seem like a pervert but these guys are hot and I myself didn't even notice but there was a particular one that caught my attention. A dark-skinned man with huge muscles that literally sparkled. Elijah, Elijah Mattsmith. I've known him since kindergarten our moms are best friends which forced us to be friends. But it wasn't long before I started having a crush on him. I mean sure he's good-looking, a real chill guy, funny, tall...

beautiful dark chocolate man

I shake my head from those thoughts and look back to have my breath stuck in my throat. My G was looking right back at me with a small smile on his face as he slightly bit his lip.

 My G was looking right back at me with a small smile on his face as he slightly bit his lip

I get up from the door and before I could even turn around and run away... HE CALLED MY NAME

"Hey Rebal," he said this simple two-word sentence had everyone turn their eyes to the door. But since they wanted to see me clearly Elijah got up and opened the door as far as it could go and passed me a sly smile.

"Isn't it past your bedtime- I don't have a bedtime" he says with me interrupting. If only he knew how much his deep voice and the smallest of his British accent did to me.

"Can we help you princess or did you just come for a pic- bye have a good night" I say and dash down the hall to save myself from embarrassment. I let out a breath as soon as I'm far away from that place and continue my "adventure". Walking down the halls I start to notice that there are pictures of late rulers that use to rule before my mother.

As I reach the end of the hallway I see the picture of my mom. When my dad died she officially became the first female to rule in the wolves and all the clans even the courts weren't so fond of her, but she didn't care. She was courageous and I want to be like that too. I then look at the picture from across her and sadness fills my soul. It's my dad. I still remember what happened that day.

*FLASHBACK*

"DADDY, DADDY LET'S GO PLAY IN THE GRASS" I yelled. My father places down the box in his hand and turns around squatting in front of me to meet my eye level. He looked left and right and then pulled me closer whispering in my ear.