VELROSEABELLA PART TWO

I'm walking by to the wolf castle and hear kids calling my name in the distance.

"RO, RO, REBAL WON'T GO HUNTING WITH US" I look to my right and see Nicky and Ricky calling my name with rebal my friend behind them. Her blue-gray eyes and black to white hair. She wore a black crop top, black jeans, a black leather jacket, and black and white van shoes. Her hip was something a lot of girls were jealous of and some men were so desperate to get in between her legs.

Her flat stomach and her round butt are so attractive that when I first met her I questioned my sexuality. Ricky and Nicky were identical twins but boy version and girl version with green eyes and black hair. I giggle while fluttering my wings. Flying towards them I stop and give rebal "the look"

"come on rebel what could possibly go wrong," I said

"a lot, a lot could go wrong- WE COULD DIE," she said putting her hands on her head and starts to shake her head.

"okay rebal calm down, it's okay... but come on, it's your little siblings," Rebal looks down at Rikki and Nikki, and if I hadn't looked at her clearly I would have missed the way her eye twitched in annoyment.

"fine," she says clearly trying to stop her eyes from twitching again. But I took nothing of it and just smiled.

"VELROSE! Come on we have things to do today" I heard and look back to see my mother with her hands on her hips I looked identical to her except she looks older.

" Okay, mother " I flipped my wings as my mother did too and we flew away together I look back at rebel and secretly wave goodbye, and before I even knew it my mother and I were on the other side of the castle.

We land down to see Ms.rocket writing down on a clipboard taking attendance

"where are Mel and velerose, well this is a first there never late" ms. rocket said

"We're right here," my mom says, and ms. Rocket flips around and smiles at my mom. They have been good friends for 24 years, in 2 months it will mark their 25 years of friendship.

"MEL, VELEROSE I thought you two were late but what was I thinking you're never late anyway you two will be working in the castle today and will be assisting her Highness in the throne room for the rest of the day" my mom smiles and nods. Tuning her back we fly towards the throne room.

I open the door and see the queen on her throne bored as ever throwing a rock in her hand up and down. she looked at my mom and a huge smile grew on her face showing her bright white teeth

;(my mind) even milk would be jealous of her;

I fly over to the queen and curtsy so did my mother then my mom went to go fill up the refreshment tables

"OHHHHH I WAS SO BORED HERE all alone with no one I need some tea to talk about... anyway, Rosey," she says my name but drags out the "Y". she has a mischievous look on her face and I know I have to play my cards right.

"So girly, have you had your first kiss yet" my mother looks at me I don't wanna lie but this is a situation I don't wanna be in.

"Ummm well i-i well...." I grew quiet and my mom turned her whole body towards me with her hands crossed against her chest. as you can see I'm not very good at lying because I have a habit, my right hand starts to twitch, and feel my moms eyes on my right hand it's pointless to lie

"umm yeah"

I look over at my mom with a smile on her face

"At least you don't lie," said my mom