MIDNIGHT

WARNING this part of the story does have some kissing part, and I'm working on the next part and we're getting closer and closer to the action but anyway enjoy.

"Arrrr, this is hopeless." I can't sleep. So I decide that getting a midnight snack might help. So now I'm walking down the dark hallway in my pajama pants and no shirt when I hear a little voice calling my name.

"Midnight"

I look back to see a small little girl in the dark, dove. To be honest, I don't want to talk to anybody but that's my little sister I could never ignore her... 

more like she'll tattle tail on me to mom and dad if I did

"what is it," I say as I walk back to her and pick her up with ease. She wraps her little legs and arms around me. I can't help the small smile that grew on my face.

"I don't wanna go to kindergarten tomorrow" she whispers in my ears I let out a small laughing

"Is that what you wanted to tell me," I say. She frowns 

"In my defense, the only reason I hate school is the homework like I'minschoolforeighthoursstraightworkingmybutoffandthenyouhavethenervetogivemehomework..." she pauses to breathe. A smile slides on her face. 

"I'll just skip school," she says in all as I continue to hold her walking down the hall.

"where are we going anyway," she asks

"I was gonna go to the kitchen alone to get a snack but it seems I now have a change of plans, instead of going alone your coming with me," I say

"okay I want milk and a muffin wait maybe pumpkin pie mmh I love me some pumpkin pie"

" make up your damn mind"

"pumpkin pie it is," she says raising her hand. I use one hand to open the door. Inside I see one maid in the kitchen.

"clover"

I say and she flips around and looks at me. She smiles and grabs a towel wiping her hands before walking over to us.

"What brings you two here" just as I was about to answer dove says

"I WANT PUMPKIN PIE AND MILK" clover smiles

''Sure sweetheart and you Midnight,"

"I'll just take tea-" 

"MIDNIGHT TEA like always," said dove cutting in my sentence. Setting her down on the edge of the island table I decided to take a seat on a stool but felt her tug on my shirt. That's when I looked at her clearly. She looked exactly like me but instead of having my golden eyes, she had dark blue eyes like, midnight eyes, navy blue eyes it always mesmerized me.

"here  dove... midnight," said clover 

"I made the tea and poured milk but the pumpkin pie is gonna take a while so... Do u think you can stay up," she said putting her hands on her knees. I look back at dove. She nods her head. I look back at clove to see her brown hair flip as she walked away back to the kitchen.

-------------

It's been a while at least 30 minutes and all I hear is dove snoring so loud I can't even hear my thoughts. I chuckle at that thought till I hear footsteps. I look up and clover is walking towards me with two plates in her hands she walked up to me.

"Here I thought you would be hungry too... I did take a while" I take a plate and send her a small smile. She looks over at dove and a frowns makes its way to her face. She taps dove's shoulder. 

"mmhmm," said dove as she rubbed her eyes, sitting up

"your pie sweetheart" dove looks at the pie then up at clove