Chapter Sixteen

Natalia's POV

I slip on my armor and head piece. I put my gold hair in a high ponytail to keep it out of my face. I summon my magic blade to check for damage, its good. I go back to Loki's room to see he is asleep. I sit by his bed and hold his hand until it's time for me to leave. Thor comes in and motions its time to go. I place a kiss on his forehead and leave.

Thor and I go to the stables and retrieve horses. I get Modiga and Thor gets a brown one. We ride down the rainbow bridge to the Bifrost. We get off the horses and go inside. A large man in gold armor with gold eyes is inside.

"Hello Prince Thor and Princess Natalia. How may I be of service?" He asks.

"We are going to Midgard, Hiemdall." Thor says. So he is the great overseer of Asgard.

He nods and pushes the sword down into the podium.

A flash of light comes and suddenly we're not in Asgard anymore. We are standing on a giant base. With large metal contraptions. Thor said those are airplanes. A man in a suit comes out and walks up to us.

"Thor, good to see you. We are having some issues down here. Who is this?" He asks.

"Hello Son of Cole, This is Princess Natalia of Talahgard. She is here to help you," Thor explains.

"So you're not Asgardian?"

"No, but I have spent almost my whole life on Asgard," I say

"Alright, good enough for me." He says and we come to a large room that has all types of scientific equipment. Two people are inside and they turn to look at us.

"Hi meat swing, who's the chick?" One of them asks the other takes off his glasses.

"Tony this is Princess Natalia," Thor speaks up. I nod.

"Nice to meet you Tony, and you are?" I ask the other man.

"Oh, my name is Bruce." He says and I smile.

"So you're a Princess? Are you Thor's sister or something?" Tony asks.

"No, I come from a realm named Talahgard." I answer.

"I haven't heard of that one. I thought there where only nine," Bruce says.

"When I was very young my planet was destroyed, I was the only survivor," I reflect sadly.

"So how'd you end up on Asgard?" Tony asks.

"Thats something I don't want to get into," I say. The door opens and a woman in a black jumpsuit comes in,

"Coulson, Hill needs you in maintenance bay A6B," She says and then she spots me.

"Who are you? Another Asgardian?" She asks.

"Not exactly, my name is Natalia," I answer.

"Ha, my names Natasha, nice to meet you." I smile and nod.

"Wheres Capsicle?" Tony asks. The door opens and a blond man comes inside.

"Stop calling me that Stark," The man says, glaring at Tony.

"Hmm, no," Tony smirks.

"You're a grown man, act like it," Blond man says.

"You're an old man, act like it," Tony mocks.

"Boys," I hear Natasha mutter and I smirk.

"Can you two stop with the massive egos for one second?!" I say annoyed. They're still going.

"At least I know the woman I was with! What are you on? Five this week? Its only Tuesday!" The other man yells.

"Well at least the last woman I was with isn't dead!" Tony yells.

"BOYS!" I yell and let out a blast of energy. My eyes flash gold and they freeze.

"Look, if you haven't noticed. You might be at war with, yet again, another planet. So I suggest you two shut up so I can fix your damned problems!!!" I yell.

"And you are?" The blond man says.

"My name is Natalia. I come from a planet called Talahgard. As a princess I have came to speak on Asgard's behalf," I rub my temples, trying to relive an oncoming headache.

"Nice to meet you ma'am. I'm Steve," Steve says and shakes my hand. I find this slightly strange but it seems normal in Midgard.

"Is that everyone? Wait, where is Clint?" Bruce asks.

"You called?" The man I assume to be Clint walks in the room.

"Clint, Natalia. Natalia, Clint," Natasha says. He nods at me.

"Alright is there somewhere private we can all sit?" I ask.

Fury nods and we leave the lab to small room with a large table in the middle and shuts the door. The Avengers all take their seats. I snap my fingers and my magic makes a version of the Midgard on the table. I put a pulsing light around Midgard to represent the atmosphere.

"The pulsing light is your atmosphere. Thanos, the man you will soon fight, appears to be draining energy from the atmosphere. One day if we don't stop him," I snap my fingers and the pulsing light is gone," You'll lose the atmosphere and you'll burn alive from the sun."

"So how do we stop him?" Steve asks.

"We need to draw him to Mid- ... Earth somehow and bait him into a trap. But Thanos is no idiot, he will be suspecting something. I know from... personal experience," I explain.

"Wait. Isn't Thanos that guy that gave Loki the army and the stick?" Tony asks.

"Yes to the army, but he just gave the power source for the staff," I say.

"So how do we know Thanos is behind this and not Loki again?" Tony spoke up again.

"Thanos was behind the last attack. Loki was a mind puppet in his scheme," I say.

"He took over my mind. Do you have any idea whats that like?" Clint spits out like poison.

"No, but once Thanos trapped me inside my own mind for weeks on end. I almost killed Loki on a hallucination," I fire back.

"Did you? Better for all of us down here," Tony smirks. I whip my head to him. My eyes turn gold in rage.

"How dare you!? He is the king of Asgard and a DAMN good one! Asgard has never been in better times. You will DARE not speak of him like that again or gods help me I WILL END your tiny life!!!" I yell and slam my fist so hard on the glass table it cracks. I storm out of the room.

---------------------------------------------

DANNNNNNNNNG...

I know I said I would update early on Saturday and that didn't happen. I'm really sorry. Things just keep getting in the way.

So...

BONUS CHAPTER!!!

Yay!