Chapter Twenty-Eight

Loki's POV

I can't feel the pain anymore. Only numbness. I'll die today. I'll leave my beautiful princess behind. She stands.

"THANOS!!!" Natalia roars. He looks at her questionably. She shakes with rage. 

"I will rip you APART!!!" Her eyes and body turn bright gold. Her hair like a fire around her. She shoots powerful blasts that makes Thanos stumble back.

She lifts from the ground in a burst of gold light. She throws her hand out and her gold energy shoots towards the atmospheric device. It pulls the blue energy from it and explodes. The blue and gold swirl together and she lifts off the ground higher and her hair whips around her. Her eyes are nothing but gold light and she screams and shoots the gold and blue energy through out the sky. All the Chi'tari flying, drop to the ground dead.

"What is she doing?!" I hear Barton ask.'

"She's absorbed the energy from the machine. It's carrying a very powerful static charge from the clouds, but it is very powerful and dangerous. I don't know if she'll survive," Tony answers.

"She's absorbed the very power of this realm," Thor says.

"What's going to happen?" Barton asks.

"I do not know. With the amount of power she has taken into herself. She could very well implode," Banner answers. The though worries me.

I look back at my love. So powerful, deadly. Yet, so good.

"THANOS!!! YOU HAVE CAUSED ENOUGH PAIN!!! TODAY YOU DIE!!!" She roars out.

He shoots blasts of purple energy at her. She holds her hand in front of her and the magic freezes, almost suspended in time. She snaps and it dissipates.

Thanos growls and tries to charge at her. He blasts him far with a wave of her hand.

Thanos, weakened by Natalia, looks up from the crater he lies in.

I see something the universe has never seen. Fear.

Thanos is afraid.

Natalia screams and shoots out the energy towards him. He tries to scramble back, but it insnares him.

The energy circles him and pulls him into the air. He screams out as the magic circles him entirely. I hear the screams and the blue orb Thanos was in dissolves into the air.

Thanos is dead.

Natalia lifts her hands to the skies and the dead Chi'tari raise into the skies. They dissolve, becoming nothing.

Her hands fall to her sides and she slowly lowers to the ground. Her eyes still glow with gold light and her hair whips around as if she was under water.

She walks towards me and lifts her hand. I lift from the ground and I feel the wound in my stomach close. I can breath and my strength is back. I am softly set on my feet and her gold and blue magic leaves me. She lifts her hands to the sky and the blue slowly leaves her. It dissolves into the air leaving her. Her eyes stop glowing and her hair falls. She looks at me with gold eyes and skin.

Her eyes close and she starts to drop. I catch her before she hits the ground. Her eyes are barely open. I hear clapping and I turn with Natalia in my arms.

The people of New York are coming out of the building, having seen the conclusion of the battle. The clapping turns to cheers and soon the streets are crowded with people celebrating.

We are surrounded by cheering people. They cry out with grateful praise.

tries to stand. Her knees collapse but I grab her to hold her straight. She would want the people to see her stand. She smiles at me and takes my hand.

Natalia raises her hand to the sky and the people quiet. Eagerly waiting her words.

"People of New York! The tyrant known as Thanos has been defeated. Your heroes of this world are to thank! Earth and all other realms are safe!" She cries out and an uproar sounds throughout the city.   

Natalia's POV

Loki raised my hand in the air and everyone goes into an uproar. I am suddenly lifted of the ground by Loki and Thor. I laugh slightly. I'm so weak, but so happy.

A machine of Starks approaches and we get inside. Tony must have called them. We ride back to Stark Tower and take the elevator up to the roof. I hug Natasha and say good-bye to everyone else. I stand by Loki and Thor. Loki wraps his arm around me and pick me up.

"You'll come back, right?!" Natasha yells to us.

"Always!" I call back.

"Hiemdall! Open the Bi-Frost!" Thor yells. I wave to everyone as the light consumes us.

We arrive back in Asgard and Hiemdall bows to us.

"You have done the realms a great service," He says.

"I called for the horses as well," He and I notice the horses by the entrance.

We thank him and Thor climbs on.

"I must go see Jane. I will so you soon brother," Thor says and races off.

I look at the horse and I notices its Loki's. I feel Loki place me on the horse. He climbs up behind me. He grabs the reins and starts off.

"I love you, Loki." I say. He kisses my forehead.

"I love you too, dear," I smile and fall asleep to the rhythm of the horses footsteps.

We won...

---------------------------------------------

I'm SOOO sorry I didn't update yesterday. The app kept crashing every time I opened it. It updated and it's fixed. Yay!

THANOS IS DEAD!!!!