Chapter Eleven

Loki's POV

What did Thanos make her see that makes her fear me so? I have to get her to trust again. But whenever she sees me she will run. I could trap her, but I would hate to do that to her. I sigh, maybe I can get Thor and Jane to talk to her. I go to my brothers chambers. I knock, and Jane answers.

"Oh! Hello Loki, what can I do for you?" She asks.

"I need to speak to you and Thor about Natalia. She's awake... but somethings happened," I explain and she lets me in. Thor sees me and walks to me.

"Is there something I can do for you brother?" He asks.

"Yes. As you know Thanos attacked and hurt Natalia. She's awake, but he's done something to her. She looks scared of everything, every noise, movement, and she's terrified of everything even... me. I need you to talk to her connivence her that its alright," I say.

"We will help you brother." He asks. Jane stops us.

"Wait. I don't think us going in there it going to solve this. You have to do it."

"I don't want to force trust," I say. Jane nods.

"I know, but we cannot make her trust you. Understand?" She says. I nod.

"Alright. Thank you."

"Anytime brother," Thor says.

I go to my chambers and pull out a letter. I write out,

My Dear Natalia,

I do not know why you fear me so. It hurts to see you like this. I do not wish you to fear me. I want my angel back. Please come to my chambers if you think you can speak with me.

All my Love,
Loki

I fold it up and walk by her chambers. I slip the letter under the door and wait. Soft footsteps take the letter slowly.

I leave and walk to my chambers, hoping she'll appear. I wait some time and I start to drift off.

A soft, timid knock on the door gets my attention but I don't move. I hear the door open and close softly. Soft, almost invisible footsteps glide across the floor and I know its Natalia. All goes quiet when she gets a few feet away. I turn slowly, as to not scare her. I take in her appearance. Her gold hair slightly disheveled from sleep, the same dress I put her in, but what really gets me is her eyes. The bright ice once held there is a broken, dim blue. She is terrified. I was so busy staring I didn't notice her come closer to me and start to put a shakey hand out.

I grab her and pull her into a my lap. She struggles for a second but gives up and shakes. I brush my fingers over her hair and hold her tightly.

"It's okay love. It was only a illusion. Whatever you saw wasn't me I swear," I whisper. Her shaking slows down a bit.

"L-Loki? Was it r-really j-just a dream?" She asks so soft I almost miss it.

"Yes love, I would never hurt you in anyway. I never left your side," I say and mean it. She tenses but eventually she hugs me back.

"It was all so real," She whispers.

"I know love, I know." We pull apart and I kiss her on the nose. She gives a weak smile.

"Oh, you must be starving. Get ready and meet me in the dining hall," I say and she nods. I leave my room and go down to the dining hall.

Natalia's POV

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Could it have been one horrid nightmare? It all felt so real. Apparently Loki stayed by my side. He was there the whole time. Guilt washes over me. His look of hurt when I ran from him, yelled at him. I sigh and start to get ready. I wash my self and hair, brush my teeth and put on some make-up. I pick out a forest green high-low dress and gold shoes and put them on. I pull back my bangs and pin them so they will stay. I place my crown on my head. I collect my thought and leave. I put on the best smile I can, but I know it's fake. I feel so damaged. I push back the thought and leave.

I make my way down to the dining hall, looking at all of the artwork and items lining the corridor. I make it to the large doors and I take a deep breath. I push open the door and step in. Loki is waiting at the end of the table. He notices me and smiles. I smile back and take the seat closest to him. The many servants come out and place food, drink, and utensils in front of us. I give a smile and a nod as a thank you. Loki and I start to eat. I ask him about the kingdom and he says the same. A silence falls over us. Loki clears his throat.

"Are you alright?" He asks "Be honest with me, I'll know if your lying."

I sigh, "I'm really not alright. I feel just... Broke."

He places his hand on mine and I wince. He starts to pull away but I grab his hand.

"Please don't leave me ever again," I tell him. He looks me in the eye.

"Never again, love."

Dinner goes on and I become slightly more comfortable.

He tells stories about him playing funny tricks on Thor as a child. We laugh and I tell him how I got stuck to the ceiling of my cage as a child.

"It was a normal day and suddenly the walls faltered and it was like gravity shifted. Suddenly I was on the roof of the cage and was stuck there. Odin came in later and saw me and you should have seen his face. He tried to figure out whats wrong but never could. So he just flipped the cage over. It was mostly magic so it was pretty light," I tell him and he laughs, I smile. I love his laugh.

"So why where you in the cage?" He asks and my smile falters. "If you don't want to tell me thats fine, I didn't mean to pry."

"No, no you need to know. I asked Odin that and he said I was dangerous to someone important in the kingdom. I didn't want anyone in danger so I agreed with it. He never said who," I explain.

"I'm sorry love,"

"No, it feels good to get it off my chest," I say and I mean it.

The rest of the night consists of stories, good books, and lots of kisses.

So it was fantastic...

---------------------------------------------

I NEED FEEDBACK!!! PLEASE!!!

AWWW. It's all better. Somewhat.

Natalia's not okay. Loki's broken little Angel.

You could say

SOMEONE CLIPPED HER WINGS?!?!

Oh. I am sorry for that one.

No I'm not.

PEACE!