Chapter Thirty-Seven

Natalia's POV

Loki and I had walked down to the gardens the next morning. Hand in hand, just enjoying each other's company. We talked and laughed. We were happy, we had decided to just get away.

Loki brought me to the stables and we got our horses saddled up. I climbed upon my horse and we set of to the far reaches of Asgard's more rural areas.

I yelled in enjoyment as I felt the wind through my hair. Loki looked over to me and smiles.

We come to a stop at a hill, overlooking the fields of grass and wild flowers that swayed before us. We took shelter from the suns under a tree.

"How are you, love?" Loki asked me. I lay my head down in his lap. He strokes my hair.

"I couldn't be happier," I say. He smiles.

"As with me," He says. I see him grab flowers and place some of them into my hair.

"Loki?" I ask.

"Yes my darling?" He looks into my eyes.

"How am I going to be Queen?" I ask. He frowns slightly.

"I do not understand what you mean?" I sit up and some of the flowers fall.

"I mean, I've never run a kingdom before. How will I rule beside the king of one of the greatest kingdoms to ever exist?" I ask.

"You'll be fine, love. You where born a leader. It's in your blood," he reassures me. I sigh and lay back down.

"Thank you, my love." I say and close my eyes.

"Anytime my dear," he kisses my forehead and I open my eyes and stare into his green ones.

"Do you realize your hair is still black as mine?" He asks.

"Do you not like it?" I ask.

"I love it, but I also love your golden hair that matches your eyes so perfectly. I smile before closing my eyes and wishing my hair back to normal.

"There. Now you are yourself and still beautiful," I blush and kiss him.

We sit with the flowers until it's almost midday. He helps me up and we head back to our horses.

We ride back to Asgard and put up the horses. I head to my room as Loki has something else to attend to.

I change into an deep blue dress, the ends if the sleeves are long and drape down. There is a golden belt around my waist and some golden trim around the edges. I leave my hair down to do as it pleases. It waves out and I smile. I think of my kingdom that Talagard homed. I slip on my crown to remember. With a sad smile I walk out.

I leave to go to the throne room where I know my Loki will be. I get there and stand by the pillars. I smile up at my king in his throne. He sees my staring. I blush and look away. I feel his smirk. This was the way life should be, where my biggest worry is Loki catching me looking. I smile at the thought. I finally have a future to look forward to. I'm getting married and maybe have a family some day! I feel such bliss in these thoughts. I walk up the stars and lean against the throne. Loki smiles at me.

I suddenly hear a commotion outside and I look up to Loki with wide eyes. He motions me to duck behind the throne. I do so and summon my small blade. I wait to see if I need to strike.

The doors are thrown open and I hear a screaming woman.

"Where is she! Where is my daughter?!" She yells. I hear the heavy footsteps of a guard.

"I'm sorry sir. She insisted she see you and we didn't want to imprison her without you're word. Forgive me," He says. I hear a clatter of metal as he kneels at Loki.

"No harm done. You are dismissed," Loki says and the footsteps leave.

"What brings you to Asgard and where do you hail from?" Loki asks.

"My daughter is here! Where is she?" The woman asks. More composed but still as angry.

"There are many people in the realm of Asgard. I have to ask you to be more specific," Loki says. A man speaks up this time.

"She is not of Asgard. A princess. It's been centuries sense we've seen her. Golden hair, icy blue eyes," He says.

I hear a edge in Loki's voice, "Where do you hail from?"

"The tenth realm of Talagard," He says. My hands fly to my mouth and tears spring to my eyes. My blade dissipates.

I slowly come out from the throne. Tears falling down my face. I lock eyes with the parents. A woman with fair skin and blond hair. The man has brown hair with icy blue eyes and a kind smile.

"Mother? Father?" I ask. As I walk to them.

Are my parents actually alive?!

---------------------------------------------
AND THATS ALL FOLKS!!!

Cliffhanger ending, you hate? Yes. Yes you do.

Anyway there WILL be a sequel.

But between now and then I'm publishing a short story in this book to hold you peoples over. Okay?

THANK YOU for all the support you have given my story and I. The wonderful comments, votes, and reads. I adore each and every one of you!

Bye!