𝟷- 𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖, seeing the beautiful sights of London. I smiled looking at the tall buildings surrounding me.

"I can't believe it! Were in London!" Kayla said as she twirled around in the living room. I looked at her dancing around and giggled. Julia laughed.

"don't be too happy we have school tomorrow" Julia complained. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oh c'mon Julia it's our last year of highschool AND WE ARE IN LONDON!!!" I jumped up and down from the word London. Olivia threw herself on the couch.

"I'm so tired from all the unpackingggg and y/n is right WE ARE IN LONDON!!" Olivia lightened. I smiled as I laid down next to her. Kayla sat down next to Julia and grabbed the remote. 

"what should we watch?" Kayla asked as she went on Netflix. I thought about it for a second.

"MIRACULOUS!!" I cheered. Julia rolled her eyes.

"that's a kids show" she replied. 

"so? Cat noir is like the best and Adrien and Marinette are soulmates" I snapped. She sighed.

"okay fine play it" she said caving in. I giggled.

We watched the show for a couple of hours and soon got bored.

"that was good but I think I'm going to head to bed k?" Kayla said as she slowly got up. We all nodded our heads. I looked over at Julia she was snoring like crazy. I giggled silently. I turned over to Olivia.

"so how do you like the show? Aren't Adrien and Marinette soulmates?" I asked excitedly. Olivia crossed her arms as she sat up.

"you actually believe in soulmates?" Olivia laughed. I nodded my head not seeing the problem.

"yeah? I believe that when you see someone at first sight you'll automatically know? Or maybe it's like a enemies to lovers kinda thing..? I don't know all I know is I believe in soulmates. I believe that every person has the right person for them if that makes any sense? " I went on. Olivia laughed.

"wow Wattpad really got to your head huh? anyways I'm going to go to bed tomorrow is going to be a long day." Olivia said as she made way to her room.

"goodnight!" I whispered. She turned her head back and waved.

"goodnight love ya" she said as she walked into her room. I tiptoed towards my room. I slowly got under the covers. Thinking about what Olivia said. Are soulmates even a thing?  What if I don't have a soulmate? What if no one will like me and I'll be a crazy old person who owns like 50 cats! No no everyone has a soulmate.. right? ugh.

I thought about it all night as I slowly closed my eyes. I knew that my soulmate was probably wondering around waiting for me to come. I had a soulmate I felt it in my heart.