𝟹𝟶- 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄 saying to meet him near his locker. He told me it was urgent, which I found oddly strange. I have been avoiding him since Louis and I have become a thing, I just feel like it would bring problems.

"Hey Conner" I said. He turned around and leaned on his locker. 

"uhh hey y/n" he replied, he stuttered a little. He seemed a little nervous, something was up.

"So what's up?" I asked, trying to get the conversation going. He kept on looking around, as if he were waiting on someone. 

"nothing much you?" he simply added. He was concentrated on something, he seemed very focus and aware of what was going on around him. 

"I'm fine, so what did you want to talk about?" I asked. He smiled.

"Oh yeah, I just feel like we haven't hung out in a while and maybe we should get together or something" he suggested, he moved a little closer to me.

" uhh sure " I replied, I would have declined that offer but it would be rude.

"So when should we hang out-" I blurted, but I got interrupted by something oddly suprising.

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴' 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 the water fountains where Avery told me to meet.  We were going to hang out today, I haven't hung out with her in a while so it would be fun. 

"Louis there you are!" she greeted, putting her arms wide for a hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. She pulled away and looked over at the lockers. I did the same.

"What are we looking at?" I questioned, she chuckled and looked back at me.

"nothing, just expecting something to happen" she brushed off. I didn't really take note of it. But I'd catch myself glancing there, to see y/n and Conner chatting.

Avery kept on speaking, listing things we should do. But I couldn't get my eyes off them. I felt jealous. I've never really experienced this type of jealousy, it felt like he was touching something that I own without permission. 

"Louis are you even listening to me?" Avery shouted. 

"yes, yes. I think that's a wonderful idea" I answered. She rolled her eyes. Her phone buzzed. Again. And again and again.  She opened it and smirked, then looked up at me, then at y/n and Conner.

"What?" I asked, curious of what that message could be. She sighed. She then looked back at Conner and y/n. I followed her eyes. And felt instant regret.