𝟷𝟺- 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊?

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀. I checked everywhere, yet still couldn't find her.

"y/n?" someone called. I looked behind me to see Conner. Great.

"uhh hi" I said in an annoyed tone.

"I was looking everywhere for you" he replied with a smile.

"cool" I replied blankly. He raised his eyebrow.

"is something wrong?" he questioned. I looked down.

"no, nothings wrong" I answered with a fake smile. He smiled back.

To be honest, I just want to get out of there...i had no energy left what so ever and I couldn't take any of this loud music. I was stuck with Louis and Victoria yelling for over 30 minutes! And I've been looking for Simona for quite a long time. I would have called her but Julia has my phone..

"uhh anyways I have to ermm go.. my friends looking for me" I added. Conner nodded his head.

"Oh okay see you later" he said with a smile. I walked away. I went to this little hall to see Siena leaning against a door on her phone. I walked up to her.

"hey have you seen Simona anywhere? " I asked. She looked up.

"I was talking to her a few minutes ago... but then she went to find you and William or something?" she replied. I nodded my head.

"Oh okay.. Will told me she wanted to talk to me" I responded. 

" Ohhh yeah she mentioned something about Louis anyways did you meet Victoria?" Siena grinned. I giggled.

"mhm.. she's not quite a social person..." I stated. She giggled.

"did you see Julia anywhere?" she asked.

"no? why..?" I implied.

"well the last time I saw her she was drinking A LOT" Siena shared. My eyes widened.

"I'll be back.." I said as I went off to find Julia. 

I pushed threw the crowds of people to find Julia laying on a couch. 

"Ju what the fuck were you thinking?" I said as I slowly lifted her up.

"ehh I-I don't know.. this guy he-he just asked me if I wanted a drink and he put some weird thing inside" she stuttered. Her voice was squeaky. I placed her on the floor and dragged her outside.

"Okay, stay here okay?" I said, while placing her on the step. I checked her pockets for my phone. I grabbed it.

"okay.. uh I don't know exactly what to do since you're drunk!" I panicked. I wasn't sure what to do. We had no car and I didn't now London very much. She leaned her head on my shoulder. I opened my phone to text Olivia and Kayla.

___________

𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐲 👒🧃  (its an inside joke lmao)

___________

                           hey kayla jules is drunk again anyways were trying to get home..

                                                                                             🚫𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛🚫   

                                                                                                                             hellooooo       

                                                                                              🚫𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛🚫

___________

"ugh this stupid fucking phone" I mumbled.

"huh what's wrong with your phone?" someone asked. I looked to the side of me to see Louis right next to me.

"Oh its you" I replied. He grinned.

"is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"could be both..." I joked.

"hmm well...what's the problem? why aren't you and Julia inside?" he questioned.

"you sure have a lot of questions Mr. Partridge" I teased. 

"well... the idiot that Julia is took a drink from some guy" I answered.

"hEY I COULD STILL hear youuuuu" Julia added. I looked at her.

"no you don't you're asleep" I whispered.

"want me to take you guys home?" Louis asked.

"no its okay.. wouldn't want you to miss your girlfriends party" I smiled.

"ehh who cares the party sucks anyways" he winked. I giggled.

"c'mon lets go" he said as he stood up. I grabbed Julia's hand I followed Louis.