𝟸𝟷- 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

*ᵃᵗ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ*

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄. Olivia gave me the 'signal' to bug Louis. The whole plan was to make him worry that I know. So that he will eventually confess. But he still hasn't, thought he would break sooner. I guess not.

"So Louis, how are you and Victoria doing?" I asked, with a smirk on my face. His eyes instantly fell on William.

"We're good" he replied, looking at me in the eyes this time. I nodded.

"That's amazing, you know sometimes I feel this weird tension between you two, like you aren't a couple you know?" I continued. I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Yeah you awfully give away that vibe" Julia agreed. He started to sweat.

"That's because our bond is so strong it's like a friendship" he lied. I nodded my head.

"So that means you hide secrets from your girlfriend?" I questioned. He bit his lip.

"No, no I don't. Our relationship is full of honesty and trust. Like most of my relationships with my friends are." He replied.

"So why do you lie to me? Aren't we friends?" I asked, looking him straight in the eye. He kept on glancing over at Will. He was shaking a little. He was about to pop in any second.

"Yes, yes we are friends. You know in fact friends hangout with each other. So how about we hangout after school? Maybe go to the arcade? " he suggested. I smiled at that idea. I loved playing games, video games, mind games and board games.

"I'd like that, but can we have a contest?" I questioned.

"What kind of contest?" he asked. I smirked.

"Well you see, when you play a game. You have to take risks right? Well whoever wins gets the other person to do something. It's risky for the person who lost, lied or cheated" I stated.

"Alright, I guess we shall have a contest then. Meet me at the arcade next to school at 19pm." He grinned. Something was on his mind. A flick of confidence clicked to him. I didn't like it one little bit.

"7 pm it is" I smiled. I got up from my seat and walked away. Went straight to the bathroom.

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

*₁₈:₂₂ₚₘ*

𝐈 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘. I wore baggy jeans, a small white tank and jewelry. I had just finished discussing how I was going to make Louis spill. It was the perfect plan. I'd play a game I'm really good at and win. My demand would be for him to answer all the questions I'd like.

"Bye!" I called as I opened the door.

"Bye good luck" Olivia yelled from the couch. I closed the door and walked to the bus stop. It started to drizzle, so I obviously ran a little. It took a while to get to the arcade but I made it just in time. 18:56. I saw Louis standing there. He had a black jacket on and some blue jeans.

"Hey Louis!" I waved, running up to him. He turned his head and waved.

"Ready to go inside?" he questioned. I nodded my head. He opened the door. I followed him inside.

"Which game would you like to play?" He asked. I hesitated. I looked around the room.

"mm that one!" I pointed to the air hockey game. He smiled. (lol my fav game)