𝟺- 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 back over to the office, looking inside all the classes. Everyone looked bored and tired. I was somewhat glad I didn't go in my class yet but also disappointed. That means I will be the newest kid.

I entered the office and went straight to the secretary. I wanted to see if she found anything yet.

"hey, sorry miss just wondering if you managed to find space for me or my folder?" I asked. She looked up from her computer.

"sorry sweetie I haven't found it yet, if you want you may go home. I'm certain tomorrow I will have it" she informed. I smiled at the word 'home'. I waved goodbye and headed out of the school. My bag in my hands trying to find the bus. 

I finally arrived home around 12:45. I placed my things down and ate some left over pizza. I opened my phone and went to Instagram. I scrolled threw it and remembered that boy. I mean it wouldn't be weird if I visited his profile? That's not stalking right? I searched up his name and several accounts popped up. I clicked on the first one. That was him alright. 

________________

𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞_

________________

liked by 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 and 567,980 others

finally posted 🙄

comments

𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦.𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧.𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 idk what to write so heres a 👍

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 HE FINALLY POSTED AHHH

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 MaRrY mE

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 you're cute

view 4,980 more comments

____________

Wow. He has 100k followers. Yowza. AND MILLIE BOBBY BROWN FOLLOWS HIM WHATTTTT. 

I scrolled threw more of his pictures examining him. Kinda stalking him not gonna lie. I stepped away from my phone anxious.

"shit shit shit" I mumbled.  I looked at the phone disappointed. I'm fuckin going to die right now.