𝟷𝟾- 𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

*¹ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ*

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑. I hated every moment of it. I wasn't in any of my friends classes and lunch was the absolute worst. Louis had to catch up on school work, Kayla and William had a project, Siena, Simona and Olivia went to this tea place and Julia stayed home. Which meant I had to spent my free time with Victoria!!!

I looked at her. She was admiring her phone. I glanced over at her phone, she was looking at pictures of her and Louis. She had a big smile on her face, made me think of how she must of felt. I was always in the way of her and Louis, and I wouldn't like that at all if I was in her shoes. I slightly felt damaged from this whole thing. My feelings towards Louis just increased instead of decreasing. I thought it would just be a phase. Turns out it really isn't. I got up from my seat and grabbed my bag. She looked up at me.

"where are you going?" she asked, as she fixed her posture. I looked down rummaging threw my bag.

"uhh I think I'm just going to go home.." I responded. She nodded her head.

"Okay, but can you just do one favor for me?" she asked. I paused. Everything I was doing. And looked up at her. I nodded my head slowly.

"Can you just tell Louis we had fun and hung out? He'll get mad if we didn't, he kinda set this whole thing up.." she announced. I gulped.

"Yes of course.." I responded. She gave me a smile and looked at her phone. I slowly walked away from the school benches, keeping my head up. I felt her watch me leave, as if her eyes were glued on me. There was something really odd about her, I just couldn't quite figure it out.

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒

Do you guys think y/n will find out about the Louis and Victoria thing?

Or will someone confess...?

I guess we'll have to wait..

Write what you think will happen :)