𝟹𝟹-𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒

hi guys

sorry i really am, i've been busy and receiving threats LMAO IM SORRY ITS FUNNY

you guys need to read 'Hopeless' by colleen hoover, forget about it ends with us

HOPELESS IS WHERE ITS AT 

ok enjoy.

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑. I open the large bathroom doors, a huge group of girls scattered around the mirror.

" Oh my. Can this day get any worse?" I mumble, under my breath. They all turn around and look at me, with all their judgmental faces. I look down and head to the first stall I see.

How can someone do that? How can someone be so cruel to fuck with some ones brain. First Louis and now Conner? Really? Fuck. I really do hate men. What is their problem. What did I do to deserve this?

Tears start running down my face, as I fell flat to the ground. He was the reason Louis and I were over. And I was happy to see him.

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

I lay in bed, tossing and turning throughout the night. The rain crashes on my window creating a loud melody. I slowly sit up and grab my phone, looking at the time planted. 3:08. Great. I rest my head on the bed frame and look at the ceiling. 

I reply the memory in my head.

 As he walked to my desk and sat down. It was silent. I listened to all the voices around me chattering, moving. He looked at me, so innocently. As I looked at the clock. Ticking. So loud. It pained my ears. Hearing the clock tick every second. Filled up the room. I looked at him for a plain second. He was examining me with a smile. His cheeky grin. I shook my head and looked away. Doing the same process I do every day. Counting the rings on his fingers. Two. Counting the bricks on the wall. 256. Two eyes. One nose. Two eyebrows. Two ears. One earring on his left ear. I watched him, as he watched me. It was silent. We looked at each other.

I knew the answer to everything. I always knew. Whether it was how many bricks on the wall, how many seconds I can stay under the water, how many kilometers my house is from the school. I knew the answer. But Conner was left unknown. I didn't know anything about him. I didn't understand why he wanted me. It freaked me out. I hated not knowing things. I hated surprises. I hated him for making me feel bothered. And uncomfortable. And just not right. I liked how things were before. I knew him, he knew me. And that was it. No feelings involved just glances maybe. From time to time. My thoughts carried on.

He leaned in close, very close. Our noses were practically touching. I turned my head away from him. He smirked, cheekily. 

"What's wrong? You don't like my new cologne? I got it just for you" he teased.

I rolled my eyes as the words came out of his mouth. "Just for you" made me laugh. What was he trying to do? Mess with me? I felt the sudden urge to yell at him, scream off of the top of my lungs. Tell him off. I felt rage. And I didn't like it one bit. I took a deep breathe, smelling his strong scented cologne. It filled my nose. My head started ponding as I smelt the whole bottle. I closed my eyes shut and ran out of the room. 

What was I missing? Why was this stuck in my head. Why did this mean so much? My thoughts went on, I slowly fell asleep.

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

"Louis?" I called, looking around the dark room. 

"Louis!" I cried. I felt alone. Lost. Lonely. I couldn't help but hug myself. Arms wrapped around me as I took a step forward. My eyes widened.

"You're okay, you're going to be okay.." he said, I slowly looked up in fear. 

"Louis?" I asked. He looked down at me with a smile. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes tight, sinking in this moment. I felt safe.

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

I open my eyes and look around. 

It was just a dream.

I'm still in my bedroom, Louis not by my side and I still feel alone.

"y/n!" Olivia calls. I roll my eyes and slowly step out of bed, not wanting to get up.

"What?" I groan, my eyes barely opened as I focus on taking one step at a time.

"Someone's here for you." she calls. I sigh, trying to keep balance. 

"Who's there?" I ask, I slowly look up.

Just the person I was looking for.