𝟷𝟼- 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 :)

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 walking beside Louis.

"So where are we exactly going?" I asked looking at my shoes. He turned his head, and continued to walk.

"well first I have to go home to change.. then we will go some place" he continued. I nodded my head.

"so what is this some place?" I questioned. He smiled.

"so you don't know yet?" I asked. He nodded his head. I giggled.

"well..no not exactly I have an idea" he added. I bit my lip. I hadn't notice that I had a smile on my face. 

We continued to walk threw town and finally reached his street. I felt my stomach ache. I was going to meet his parents for the first time.. I had already felt the awkwardness. Louis kept his eyes on me as we walked. It made me even more nervous. I didn't make any contact with him and my smile faded. I felt swore.

"y/n.. are you okay?" Louis asked. I looked down.

"umm ye-eah" I stuttered. I looked up at him. He raised his eyebrow. He then stopped walking.

"what?" I added. He rolled his eyes.

"you know what" he answered. My eyes squinted.

"no I don't, I really don't" I mentioned. I crossed my arms.

"Oh come on y/n something clearly upsetting you.." he said. 

"Ok I think you're going crazy nothings upsetting me" I stubbornly responded. He gave me a look.

"Okay fine.. I'm not mad I'm just nervous. I'll be meeting your family now.. for the first time! And I feel like it will be awkward and that they won't really like me " I responded. He laughed. I stood there starring at him. It was a blank stare.

"Oh my god you are so retarded" I commented. He fell on the floor and made an awfully loud sound. I giggled as he starred up at me. He grabbed my arm and pushed me down with him.

"hey!" I yelled. We both laughed. We were both on the floor like idiots. People passed by giving us weird looks yet we didn't get up. We both stopped laughing, I wiped my skirt.

"so Louis... shall we go?" I asked as I stood up. I gave him my hand, he took it. I followed him all the way until his house.

There I was. In front of his house. I wasn't so scared anymore. Louis was there and everything would be fine. We walked to the doorway. Louis looked at me.

"you ready?" he questioned. I nodded my head and smiled. He unlocked the door. We both entered.

"Louis where the fuck where - Oh my god is this y/n?" a girl blabbered. My eyes widened as she already knew my name.

"yes this is uhhh y/n...y/n this is my sister Millie" Louis shared. I smiled.

"Hi! I've heard so much about you. You're absolutely gorgeous" she greeted. I smiled.

"thank you! You're stunning I love you're dress" I commented. She smiled. She gave me a quick hug.

"so where's everyone else?" Louis asked. 

"They all left apparently they had 'stuff' to do" Millie answered.

"Oh okay.. I'm going to get ready y/n you can come if you want?" Louis continued.

"what no. Louis? you think she actually wants to come with you? yeah dream on.. anyways y/n come I want to show you something" Millie said as she grabbed my hand. Louis rolled his eyes. I followed her to her bedroom. It was a super cute room. White walls, all sorts of plants and much more.

"I love your room" I said while looking around.

"Thank you! Anyways here take this" she said as she placed a pearl necklace in my hands.

"wow what's this" I asked, examining it.

"well Louis had mentioned you liked jewelry and since I have a duplicate of it I thought that maybe you would want it?" she stated. 

"I love it Millie! thank you so much I already have an idea of what to wear it with" I smiled.

"Okay but when you come up with that outfit please send me a picture because you have amazing style" she complimented. I hugged her.

She's like the sweetest person I have ever met.

"uhh yes of course I will! what's your number by the way?" I asked. I pulledd out my phone.

"Oh yes its 123456789" she replied. I added her to my contacts.

_____________

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 🤍

_____________

                                                                                                                      wejgfdedjskjewrg

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 🤍

ajnfqesdkmefqfp

ugh hold on Louis is calling

____________        

"wait is he actually calling?" I asked. She nodded her head and picked up her hpone.

"what do you want" she answered. She then hung up.

"well Louis wants you to go downstairs he's ready" she said.

"awww we'll have to hang out some time" I replied. She nodded her head.

"Okay text me everything later because I want to know what my stupid brother does" she laughed. I laughed along.

"Okay I'll talk to you later" I smiled as I walked out of the door.

"BYE Y/N" she yelled. I smiled as I walked down the stairs.