𝟸𝟶- 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜

𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴' 𝘗𝘰𝘷

*ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ*

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 during the evening. Saturday was a buzz. I accepted Victoria's "idea" on going to this stupid party with a bunch of college kids. I had a huge headache, I could have barely walked. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone.

ᴺᴱᵂ ᴹᴱˢˢᴬᴳᴱ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ 𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

_______________

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊 (y/n)

________________

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

hey 🥱

                                                                                                                           why the yawn?

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

idk maybe cause you're boring 😁

                                                                                                                          then why text me? 😏

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

cuz i'm bored

so what took you so long to answer?

                                                                                                                               I was busy

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

doing?

                                                                                                                                   stuffffff

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

hiding more secrets?

_____________

My eyes suddenly widened. My heart was racing. Did she know? No, she couldn't possibly know...? No one told her. Maybe she was just joking?

_____________

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

_____________

                                                                                                             what kind of secrets?

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

yk ones you hide from your friends

like me 😜

                                                                                                              can you give me an example? 🤨

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

hmm.. well 

secrets

between you and your friends

that you hide from your other ones

                                                                                                               that doesn't explain ANYTHING

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

go cry abt it

                                                                                                                alr 🙄

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

mmm louis i have to go

                                                                                                           whyyyy

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

because im going to hangout with a friend

                                                                                                          Oh

𝐋𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐫 🤘🍄🐊

bye 😙

                                                                                                      mhm yeah bye

____________

'A friend.' I hate those words. Like who is this mystery man? hmm?

She knew. There must have been some way she knew? I felt panicked. I instantly called Will.

"pick up, pick up, pick up" I said under my breath. I held the phone to my ear, breathing quickly.

"hello?" Will began. I started to bite my nails nervously.

"Will, y/n found out.." I blurted.

"what how?" he asked.

"I don't know she just found out some way. What do I do?" I panicked.

"Louis calm down. She can't possibly know." he replied.

"Well she's texting me these weird hints about the secret and its scaring me" I said quickly.

"shit.. you don't know for sure that she knows, maybe she's bugging you?" William noted. I shook my head.

"That can't be. She can't bug me about something she 'doesn't' know. Which means she knows!" I explained. I heard Will sigh.

"Wait until tomorrow and see what happens. Whatever you do, never ever confess about anything. Just decline everything. If she asks about you and Victoria say that everything's fine and immediately change the subject. Because if you confess she'll hate you forever. Because she can't be certain about it either. She's trying to get in your head. So what you can do is ask to hangout after school tomorrow, then try and make her confess or make her explain the whole thing, if she does say it say it isn't true. Deny everything. Everything Louis, everything" Will asserted. We then said our goodbyes and hung up.

Shit. Tomorrow's gonna be a hell of a day.