𝟻- 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚜?

𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴' 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄. I looked at my phone starring at the time. Feeling rushed. I panicked at the time. It was 10:24!!! I slept in wayyy to late. I climbed out of bed and rushed into the bathroom. I put on my uniform and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my book bag and left the house. I sprinted all the way to the bus. Thank god the bus arrived just in time. I sat on the bus looking at my phone.

I had finally arrived at school around 11:14. I opened the door of the school and walked right over to the desk.

"hi yes umm Louis Partridge" I said in panic to the lady at the front desk. She nodded her head as she looked up at me.

"may I ask why you are 2 hours late Mr. Partridge?" she asked with sass. I bit my lip. My heart was beating really fast.

"I uhh" I stuttered. The lady stood there impatient rolling her eyes. Her actions made me panic even more.

"hey umm I've been waiting there for 2 hours ?" a girl explained looking at the lady. I looked over at her I felt my jaw drop. She was beautiful. She has this y/h/c. She was wearing the school uniform and had this blue book bag.

"hold up just let this boy explain to me why he is late" Mrs. Walker shared. I rolled my eyes. I felt the anxiety come back.

"Oh wait did you take that root that had a bunch of traffic because of that umm accident? I saw that on the news" she asked. I gulped as I nodded my head catching on to her lie.

"yes I did take that one" I blurted as I looked at the lady.

"you may go to class Mr. Partridge but next time it is a detention!" she threatened. I nodded my head. I looked over at the girl.

She looked back at me. She has these pretty y/c/e eyes and her eyelashes were curled which stood out. Our eyes locked, I turned away heading to class.

I walked into the hallways thinking of the girl. Will I ever get to see her again? My thoughts expanded until I heard someone behind me.

"sorry Louis is it?" I heard someone say. I turned my head and smiled.

"hmm I believe so?" I replied looking at the short girl. She looked down at the book.

"I believe this is yours? you dropped it on your way out of the office" she continued. I nodded my head. she put her hand out to give it to me. I grabbed it.

"thank you" I smiled as I held my book in my hands. She turned around to go as I touched her shoulder. She turned around and smiled.

"umm may I ask your name?" I asked. She let out a soft giggle.

" sorry I don't tell strangers private information" she joked with a wink. I grinned thinking about what else I can ask her.

"well can I ATLEAST have your number?" I suggested knowing she would tell me her name instead. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"my names y/n, now you figure out the rest Mr. Partridge" she said with a grin. I nodded my head and we both parted our ways.

I walked over to class and suddenly the bell rang. Everyone stormed out into the hallways. I squeezed my way threw the crowds to find William's locker. I found him putting his books away. I leaned on the locker beside him.

"hey" I let out looking at the locker waiting for him to close it. He finally closed it and I saw a brunette girl standing next to him. My eyes widened and a smirk came across my face.