𝟸𝟸- 𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝟏 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊, and all I did was stay in my room and stare at the walls. Louis would obviously try and reach me. But I'd just ignore him. Blocked his number, Instagram, socials and whatever else he could have contacted me by. I didn't want to deal with him anymore. He made me feel horrible. Now he's just sending me these stupid letters that say the EXACT SAME THING. Like c'mon Louis. You're trying too hard.

"y/n" Julia knocked on the door. "Your weekly mail" she laughed as she slid letters under the door. I got off my bed and scattered threw them. All from Louis. Decided to read one of them. So I slowly teared open an envelope.

____________  

𝘛𝘰: 𝘠/𝘯

𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮: 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘺/𝘯, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘰 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 (𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯) 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨.

-𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴

___________

The truth? Was he talking about the Victoria thing?

I looked down at the note rereading it.

When was he coming?

When did he even write this?

What exactly was happening?

Did he cave in?

And then all my answers were answered.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?" Olivia asked as she answered the door.

"Who's there?" Kayla questioned. I heard someone walk someplace close to my room. I opened my door a little, to see what was happening. And there he was at the door.

"umm hey, can I talk to y/n?" Louis questioned as he tried to look for me. Olivia looked back at my door. I quickly shut it.

"Hold on" she paused the conversation and closed the front door. She ran to my room. I opened the door.

"Louis' here. Can I invite him in?" she asked, looking back at the front door. I nodded my head. She smiled. She then turned her back and opened the door. I left my bedroom door slightly opened so that he would know, he was welcomed. I heard heavy footsteps make their way to my room. I sat on my bed pretending to read. He peeked inside. I held in my laugh.  I looked up. He smiled. I showed no affection, I looked back down at my book. He closed the door shut, and made his way to my bed. He sat down.

"Lovely book" he laughed. I then realized it was upside down.

"I like it like that." I answered. He grinned.