𝟹- 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 around 7:30am. The perfect time to wake up for a school day. I slowly hopped out of bed and checked the window. It was a bright London morning. I smiled at the sun shinning. I walked over to my closet and picked out a uniform to wear. I rushed over to the bathroom with the uniform in my hands. I took a shower, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and put my uniform on. I applied a little mascara and hid my pimples.

"perfect" I smiled looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Y/N HURRY UP I NEED TO GET READY!! ITS 7:52! WE HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL AT 9:15!!" Julia yelled banging the door. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. She came rushing in. I slowly got out of the bathroom and grabbed an apple from the kitchen. I sat on the sofa eating my apple while watching all the girls freak out over the time.

It was about 8:24 and everyone was ready. We all grabbed our school bags and headed out the apartment.

"so what bus stop are we taking?" I asked Kayla while walking down the stairs. She stuttered while looking at her phone.

"urmm I think it's the one all the way down the sidewalk." she answered. Julia giggled.

"Guys buses over here in London are red instead of white or yellow" Julia laughed. I grinned.

"and they drive on the opposite side of were the driver drives" Olivia added.

We walked down the sidewalk waiting for the bus. Time passed by and we were on the bus by 8:40. We all sat next to each other looking out the window and talking about how we think school would go.

I was nervous to go to a new school. But happy at the same time. At least I wasn't going to be the only new girl there. There would be Julia, Kayla and Olivia too.

We got out of the bus around 9:00. We walked into the school buildings. Everyone was scattered everywhere. So many new faces. My nerves arose, looking at all the people's eyes meet mine. We all stayed beside each other walking to the office. I swear I felt Olivia shake.

We all entered this little office a couple of kids sat down on chairs while a lady was at the desk.

"hello how may I help you girls?" the lady said as she took off her glasses.

"uhh hello we are new here and need our schedules" Julia replied. The lady sighed as she looked threw sheets of paper.

"you're Julia Lawrence, Kayla Brown and Olivia Johnson right?" the lady asked as she grabbed a few papers. They all nodded their heads.

"here you go on the classes there's the class number" the lady said as she gave them the sheets of paper. I stood there awkwardly waiting for her to give me my paper. The girls left the room on there way to class.

"umm sorry I think you forgot about me.. I'm a new student here as well" I said nervously. She looked up at me.

"sorry sweetie what's your name?" she asked. My hands started shaking as I became tense. I cleared my voice.

"y/n y/l/n" I voiced. She nodded her head looking threw files.

"sorry hun but I can't find your name anywhere you can take a seat over there while I adjust things" she went on. I sighed as I made my way to one of the seats. I sat down starring at everybody. The bell rang and I could have heard everyone rushing to get to class in the hallways. I sat down looking at everything around me. I watched people come and leave. All of a sudden this boy catches my eye. He rushes in. He looked all worried.

"hi yes umm Louis Partridge" he said to the lady at the front desk. She nodded her head.

"may I ask why you are 2 hours late Mr. Partridge?" she asked with sass. He looked so worried. His brown fluffy hair all messy over his face.

"I uhh" he stuttered. The lady stood there impatient rolling her eyes. I stood up and walked over.

Wow can't believe I'm actually doing this...

"hey umm I've been waiting there for 2 hours ?" I explained looking at the lady. He stared at me, his jaw dropped.

"hold up just let this boy explain to me why he is late" she shared.

"Oh wait did you take that root that had a bunch of traffic because of that umm accident? I saw that on the news" I lied covering him up. He gulped as he nodded his head.

"yes I did take that one" he blurted as he looked at the lady. I smirked.

"you may go to class Mr. Partridge but next time it is a detention!" she threatened.

I turned over to face him. His eyes a dark chocolate brown slightly twinkled. Our eyes locked as he turned away heading to class. On his way out I saw him mistakenly drop a notebook. I turned around to the girl.

"sorry may I use the bathroom?" I said quickly. She nodded her head. I ran towards the doorway and picked it up.

I saw him down the hallway. I ran across the hallway to give it to him.

"sorry Louis is it?" I started. He turned his head and smiled.

"hmm I believe so?" he replied looking at me. I looked down at the book.

"I believe this is yours? you dropped it on your way out of the office" I continued. He nodded his head. I put my hand out to give it to him. He grabbed it.

"thank you" he smiled as he held the book in his hands. I turned around to go as I felt someone touch my on the shoulder. I turned around to see Louis.

"umm may I ask your name?" he asked. I giggled.

" sorry I don't tell strangers private information" I joked with a wink. He grinned.

"well can I ATLEAST have your number?" he suggested. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"my names y/n, now you figure out the rest Mr. Partridge" I said as I rolled my eyes playfully. He nodded his head and we both parted our ways.