Muggalodore

(Mug-a-lo-door)StonivorePower: Crystal PowerHeight: 9 feet (7 metres length)Weight: 6,800 poundsRealm: The Crystal Cube (present: destroyed)Lifespan: 50 years Era: Pirissa

(Mug-a-lo-door)
Stonivore
Power: Crystal Power
Height: 9 feet (7 metres length)
Weight: 6,800 pounds
Realm: The Crystal Cube (present: destroyed)
Lifespan: 50 years
Era: Pirissa

Muggalodore means 'Stoned beast' in ancient Witch language. These peaceful creatures travelled the Crystal Cube in pairs, spending their days eating rocks and sleeping. Their skin was impenetrable, their only weakness was their underbellies, as a predator it would've been a risky move to hunt these creatures unless they were small enough to sneak underneath and cut their way inside, which would paralyse the creature in seconds.

Muggaladores travelled the Crystal cube in pairs or sometimes groups of three, eating any rocks in their path. They would use their tails to smash rocks for their young, or other Muggalodores, sometimes they would do it to impress mates as well. These creatures would travel up to seventy miles per day, when migrating for the mating seasons, they would go to the north side of the realm where it was warmer. Muggalodore nests were craters made by smashing their tails into the ground, the mother would fill the crater with her urine and then lay her eggs. The urine remained warm, although it smelled, the urine incubated the eggs until they hatched. Babies would stay with their mothers and fathers until adulthood (three years), then they would leave them and go on their own journey with a mate or a friend.

When these creatures made their way to the Lost Realm, these creatures stayed within 'Diamond Mountain' although it was a crowded habitat, they didn't travel far and soon their behaviour changed, they began forming herds and staying within their own territory. If another creature entered their territory, the Muggalodore's would react by attacking them.

Realmosaurs from the Witch Realm (who were intelligent and practised magic) used Muggalodore bone marrow for rituals, they were also used as medicine to heal burn wounds.