The Nosy Poker

Herbivore Power: ProtectionHeight: 18 feet tallWeight: 68,000 kgRealm: YonderfieldLifespan: 39 yearsEra: Pirissa

Herbivore
Power: Protection
Height: 18 feet tall
Weight: 68,000 kg
Realm: Yonderfield
Lifespan: 39 years
Era: Pirissa

This bizarre beast earned it's name due its enlarge, elephant like ears always listening to other creatures as it had the ability to hear from up to 20 miles away. They roamed the grassland of Yonderfield in large groups before they made their way to the Lost Realm. They fed on the rich, bitter grass and stones which remained in the stomachs, so food was easily digested.

The Nosey Pokers were hunted by many predators, usually by Lennosaur Rex as they loved the taste of this herbivores flesh. To the Nosey Pokers advantage, their hearing would easily pick up their predator's stomps and give them the fair advantage to escape, but their only downfall was their speed, as they were heavy, this made escape very slow and their death a high chance. If they did find themselves in the presence of a predator, their long, strong tails acted as a whip, and having three heads increased their intelligence. Herds would formate a wall around the younglings, whipping their enemies away. They also had the power of protection, casting delicate walls that would keep out their enemy only for a limited time before they broke the spell.

As you know the Nosey Pokers lived in great amount of herds, each consisting of a bull and the rest female and younglings. They bred in the south and hatch their younglings in the warm season in the east, where they collided with other herds. Sometimes this brought trouble, when other bulls would want to mate with the females, escalating in violent fights between two or more males. If the male of the herd was killed by the opposing male, that said male would take over the herd, resulting in herds become bigger and possible chaotic for one bill to lead. The biggest herd ever known were a thousand females and one bull. Crazy, you may think.

The fossil of this creature stumped many Realmologists, as they had never seen a creature with three heads before It took many years for them to figure out the complete fossil. What also baffled them were their big brains, which were even bigger than a dolphins' leading to the belief these creatures were genius', capable of complex languages, philosophy, mathematics and science, something Realmologists dreamed of witnessing.