Quetodor

(Qew-et-o-dor)Omnivore Power: Dark MagicHeight: Wingspan of 7 m and a body length of 1

(Qew-et-o-dor)
Omnivore
Power: Dark Magic
Height: Wingspan of 7 m and a body length of 1.8 m
Weight: 60 kg,
Realm: The Cloud World ( also known as the realm of the Angels or Celestia)
Lifespan: 45 - 80 years
Era: Pirissa

Quetodor means "Cursed demon" in Angel language. The creature is a part of the sub-group known as the Four Wingers (the name given by the number of wings). This creature ruled the skies of the Cloud World, other creatures feared them as they knew they were the masters not to be dealt with. Quetodors travelled all over the realm by themselves as they didn't play well with others. They travelled to every floating island insight for food, they usually ate plants, shrubs and other Four Wingers that was unlucky enough to cross paths with these creatures. At night, they slept in high trees, casting a protection spell so no other creature could kill them.

Once a year, Quetodor's from all over would make their way to the mating island where males would fight for the chance to mate with a female. Once a male has won, he and the female would twirl in the sky as a form of dancing for a few hours before doing the deed. Then males would stay with the female until she has given born to the babies (Quetodor's don't lay eggs), females would be pregnant for three months. Then as she has fed her babies, she will abandon them leaving the parenting role to the father. Quetodor younglings don't leave the next until they are a year old, so the father would never go far from his nest. However, when he left, the babies were in danger as other Four Wingers would come to kill them or they become curious which leads to death as they would fall from their high nest. If a father loses all of his babies, it has been known they become very depressed to the point they would not eat or drink which eventually leads to death.

When they came to the Lost Realm, they travelled the whole world migrating to different parts when the seasons changed. As soon as they left their world, Quetodor's weren't feared anymore as bigger beasts were their main problem.