Rapsharposaur

(Rap-sharp-o-saw)CarnivorePower: Crystal PowerHeight: 6 feet tallWeight: 150 kgRealm: The Crystal Cube (present: destroyed)Lifespan: 20 yearsEra: Pirissa

(Rap-sharp-o-saw)
Carnivore
Power: Crystal Power
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: 150 kg
Realm: The Crystal Cube (present: destroyed)
Lifespan: 20 years
Era: Pirissa

The Rapsharposaurs name has no meaning, the scientist who found its remains could not come up with a meaning for this creature as it was so bizarre. These raptor-like creatures are seriously deadly, especially coming from a dangerous realm where everything is sharp and pointy. Their bodies have several crystals coming out of their reptilian skin, absorbing the sun's rays powering its crystal magic. The first pack of Rapsharposaurs were the first from their realm to come to the Lost Realm. At first, when they arrived there was no place for the creatures to call home, then the magic from the Crystal Cube changed a part of the land into a crystal paradise where the creatures happily lived, the part of the land was called 'Diamond Mountain'. Their habitats from their realm were cave-based (Nothing could survive on the surface due to poisonous air) so all the creatures from the realm developed a special trait: Bioluminescence. Although not all creatures had this trait, the Rapsharposaurs can glow when they are in the dark.

Rapsharposaurs were pack hunters, before a hunt they would plan and strategize their attack depending on what prey they had chosen to hunt, scientists believe these creatures were smart, smarter than humans. They are also believed to have spoken their own language through a series of growls and grunts to one another, although this has not been proven, their vocal cords were like humans, which is bizarre.

When hunting, these creatures use their crystal powers rather than their speed, they would make shards appear out of nowhere and then impale the prey, from there the shards release a deadly poison that weakens the creature.