Quetzallosaur

(Qew-et-zallow-saw)Herbivore Power: Dark MagicHeight: Wingspan of 14 and a body length of 16 mWeight: 6,000 kgRealm: The Cloud World ( also known as realm of the Angels or Celestia)Lifespan: 123 yearsEra: Pirissa

(Qew-et-zallow-saw)
Herbivore
Power: Dark Magic
Height: Wingspan of 14 and a body length of 16 m
Weight: 6,000 kg
Realm: The Cloud World ( also known as realm of the Angels or Celestia)
Lifespan: 123 years
Era: Pirissa

Quetzallosaur means "Graceful whale" in ancient Mermaidian. These amazing creatures fly all their lives through the cloudy world they live in, munching on vegetation which broke off the floating islands. They never slept and were never exhausted, travelling in herds as large as fifty. They also possessed the power to travel through realms by using a special echo-location technique which opened portals to other realms, however this was a foolish and dangerous power to possess, as hunters or civilisations of other realms would shoot them down, as they would think these gentle beasts were hungry predators invading their worlds. If a Quetzallosaur injured itself or landed, their heavy body mass would prevent them from flying again, which led to death shortly after.

During mating seasons, Quetzallosaurs would join together while flying and perform their ceremony. The female would then detach and within four hours, deploy her eggs on a deserted island. Twenty four hours later, the babies would learn to fly by practicing using an updraft but as they would practice, predators would soon close in, so they had to learn quickly. Babies who successfully learnt flight had to quickly find their herd by using their echo-location, which took a while, and for those left behind faced gruesome deaths.