Muntohollophodon

(Munt-o-hol-o-fo-don)HerbivorePower: NoneHeight: 5 m (10 m length)Weight: 3,500 kgRealm: Lost RealmLifespan: 40 yearsEra: Pirissa

Herbivore
Power: None
Height: 5 m (10 m length)
Weight: 3,500 kg
Realm: Lost Realm
Lifespan: 40 years
Era: Pirissa

The Muntohollophodon name means "backwards horn" in old Mermaidian. These creatures are peaceful and would not engage in fighting unless it was defence. Muntollophodons lived in large herds who would spend their days eating the sweet grass, they would usually eat up to 90 tonnes per day. By night, they would huddle together as they slept to keep each other warm from the cold nights. Herds consisted of one alpha and the rest female, babies usually stayed close to their mothers, females stayed in the herd all their lives while males were driven out by their mothers when they reached adulthood.
Muntohollophodon herds were defenceless against predators as they weren't blessed with magic powers by the Red Star, they were killed easily, however they were gifted with great speed, they were able to run up to 60 miles in seconds.
Herds would usually be found in forests as their smooth brown skin and greenbacks blended in with the nearby scenery, appearing almost invisible from a distance to predators.