Scrilliogon

Omnivore Power: WaterHeight: 24 feet tallWeight: 15,000 kgRealm: YonderfieldLifespan: 120 yearsEra: Pirissa

Omnivore
Power: Water
Height: 24 feet tall
Weight: 15,000 kg
Realm: Yonderfield
Lifespan: 120 years
Era: Pirissa

Scrilliogon means "Scolding Predator" in ancient Mermaidian. During the great dying of a certain species in Yonderfield, the Scriliogon species became the apex predator, growing in size as there was nothing to stop it. These lonely, versatile beasts lurked in the 'Farting Swamps' preying on fish like creatures, while eventually broadening their search for food in other areas of the realm, preying on herbivores and other carnivores.

During mating seasons, Scrilliogons travelled hundreds of miles to one specific island, the only way they could get to it was swimming. Their webbed hands and strong tail made them excellent swimmers, while they also had the ability to breath underwater, they were able to hold their breath for up to four hours. The air sacks in their neck trapped the air as their nostrils closed underwater, their eyes had a protective layer so the acidic waters didn't blind them. Even though they were fast, aquatic beasts such as the Metricethocore preyed on them, some survived by using their water magic. Once they made it to the island, Scrilliogon males would mate with every female on the island then leave once the day was over, no ritual or look was needed through the season. A few weeks later, females would give birth to ten babies and raise them for twelve years, as the teens went out into the world, the mother would die and they'd be all alone.