Thornjahasaur

(Thorn-jar-ha-saw)HerbivorePower: FireHeight: 8 m (30 feet long)Weight: 7,000 kgRealm: Lost RealmLifespan: 50 - 100 yearsEra: Pirissa

(Thorn-jar-ha-saw)
Herbivore
Power: Fire
Height: 8 m (30 feet long)
Weight: 7,000 kg
Realm: Lost Realm
Lifespan: 50 - 100 years
Era: Pirissa

Thornjahasaur means 'Twisted Beast' in the ancient dragon. Thornjahasaurs were peaceful, gracious creatures who lived in herds consisting of five beasts who constantly moved all-around Concodia, they travelled up to 150 miles per day. The herd consisted of one alpha and four females, children would stay in the herd until they were fully grown, males would take the females and form their own herd. Thornjahasaurs laid three eggs in nests that were left for 9 months and returned when they were ready to hatch, the nests were buried in dried lava, using warm faeces as an incubator. Some scientists thought Thornjahasaurs had plant powers, they had fire powers, which is strange as their complexion closely resembles a forest terrain, another bizarre creature to science. The spikes on their back are used for three things: Temperature, water storage and defence. The spikes absorb the suns heat and store it whenever its body temperature is lowered. They also contain water sacks, which is used whenever the creature travels a long distance without stopping, which was frequent. Lastly, the spikes were so sharp they could cut your skin open without applying pressure, larger predators would normally go for the side when attacking but as the spikes are there, they would easily be impaled.