Trezapula

(Trez-a-pew-la)CarnivorePower: NoneHeight: 10 feet (9 metres length)Weight: 3,800 poundsRealm: The Crystal Cube (present: destroyed)Lifespan: 83 yearsEra: Pirissa

(Trez-a-pew-la)
Carnivore
Power: None
Height: 10 feet (9 metres length)
Weight: 3,800 pounds
Realm: The Crystal Cube (present: destroyed)
Lifespan: 83 years
Era: Pirissa

Trezapula means "Dark-eyed devil" in Fairy language. This demonic creature would haunt your dreams, stalking you in the shadows of caves. Trezapula were lonely creatures with a pang of constant hunger, anything they set their eyes on was a meal including their own kind. These creatures were the ultimate hunters of the Crystal Cube as they had the ability to camouflage as well as the ability to run without a sound. They were nocturnal creatures, sleeping through the day and coming out at night, which was perfect for their sinister complexion. Their eyesight was clear in the dark and poor in the light, they were also able to smell prey up to three miles away.

When they made their way to the Lost Realm, Trezapula numbers decreased from two thousand to sixty in just two hundred years as they would eat one another as well as their young, as a youngling it would've been extremely rare growing up. Some Trezapula were known to take the bones of their victims and glue them to their bodies for extra protection, their sliver dried hard.

Trezapula's sliver is very important for Realmosaurs from Witch Country, the drool acted as a catalyst for many potions they brewed, although getting the ingredient was very difficult. The sliver contained a deadly substance that could end a species in seconds.