Lennosaur Rex

CarnivorePower: PlantsRealm: The Lost RealmWeight: 5,000 - 15,500 Kilograms Height and length: 30 feet tall and 60 feet longLifespan: 90 to 160 yearsEra: Pirissa

Carnivore
Power: Plants
Realm: The Lost Realm
Weight: 5,000 - 15,500 Kilograms
Height and length: 30 feet tall and 60 feet long
Lifespan: 90 to 160 years
Era: Pirissa

The Lennosaur Rex was a part of the small group of creatures that originated from the Lost Realm. Lennosaur Rex or L. Rex as a nickname comes from old Latin: Lenn meaning "brave lion"; Saur meaning "lizard" and Rex means "King". This creature was the dominant species of its time. The Lennosaur Rex lived as a pride like Lions, females hunted while the male stayed with the younglings. There was one male per pride, one alpha who protected them all. They would usually lay around in the sun all day, their purple spots absorbed sun rays fuelling their plant power. They were able to use plant power to catch their prey or fight other Lennosaur Rexs who challenged the alpha. They were able to run up to 17 miles per hour and 20 when pushed to the limit.

Their six arms were used for mating and eating. When they travelled, females would carry their babies in their arms, Lennosaur mothers would have five or six babies at a time.
Lennosaur fossilised remains were found in the Desert Lands along with other creatures, you can find their skeletons on show in castles around the world in the Lost Realm. They were discovered by Lord Ryan Lewden, the leading scientist in Realmology.

Lennosaur Rex were a superior species, picking fights with every predator that ever existed, the Finjawasaur was their favourite competitor as it was the only creature worthy enough.