Errica and Aron? (ch-3)

Edited
(Please check this, that you have read 1&2 ch)

****************

I am. Weird?? Hell nahh😎.
I am ghost?? Hell yeahhh!
You are ghost or tae's goat 🐐😂💜

 I am ghost?? Hell yeahhh! You are ghost or tae's goat 🐐😂💜

Taehyung on weverse.. Lmao😂😎
From now on.. I am not a potato!! I am a goat!! 🐐🐐🐐 mmeeeahhh!! , 😂

¶×¶

Taehyung pov

All seats were full apart from the last seat of the row.. Thank god!! I am save.. He is not gonna sit anywhere near me.
(a/n : tae you have no idea.. What has author think for future;-)
*author-nim laughing like a devil*)

Jungkook pov

Ohhh!! Thank god there is a seat.... Which is nowhere near that stupid
I took my seat and all the girls are staring at me...

I don't give two fu"ks about them.. Like can't they do there own work... I don't want there stares.. {A/n : I know whom stare you want jk ;-)
Jk: every reader know that... So don't pretend you are intelligent! Duh!
Continue . .. I want my tae to look at me... And make that happen !!! You stupid author-nim!!!!!
A/n : :-(

Author pov

As soon as there professor entered the class.
All students stop murmuring..or eating secretly and greet there professor.

Soon the Professor asked all the students to stand up and make a line in the corner of the class.

All student were confused what there teacher want to do.
" Students today I am gonna fix your seat partner and you have to sit with them for this whole semester... Buddy can be either a girl or a boy , a boy and boy , or girl and girl. It's all up to me" - Professor said .

All students started groaning and murmuring as to why teacher has to change seat and that to for a whole semester.

" I am calling out name go and sit with your partner. " " Did you all understand?? " -professor shouted.
And student replied with the dull " yes professor " .