No luck? (ch-2)

^what do you all got??
Mine is Namjoon take you to the bedroom because you are pregnant... Means wtf??

Bts butter #1onBB

Jk pov

Waking up with the wet dream has cause me enough problems....damn! My peepee turned into blue and God!! It was so painful ᕕ(ಥʖ̯ಥ)ᕗ..

And now I have to go to college to make my good morning turn into bad.

Because you know I don't want to see that particular blond boy .

Well it's none other that stupid cut__.. Wtf I was about to say.. What I mean is stupid and I don't know Kim taehyung.

Author pov.

"yah!! On to the hell!!! (Oops I mean earth). You have to go to college now go and get your ass to the bathroom" -jungkook mom Or yoongi shouted.

"yeah!! Yeah!! I got it eomma."- jungkook replied lazily while still pouting , thinking about his wet dream.

"What's with this attitude young little man.. Huh!! And stop pouting." - yoongi replied feeling pissed. Because he wake early in the morning!! Just to wake up his cute little bunny.. And the reply he is getting is making him piss! And we all know.. Pissed off yoongi= ??

"Eomma!!!! I am not little anymore.. See I am big( well what is big here 👀) and manly ." - jungkook replied while glaring at his eomma.

"First ...Don't shout at me you stupid clown of your stupid ass father son!! Second - you will always be my stupid baby!!!! Little bunny!! " - Yoongi replied savagely.

"appaaaaaa!!!!" Jungkook shouted on top of his lungs...

Bhoooommmm!!!! (Opps-)

"wh-wha-what happened!!! Who tried to hurt you.. Let me beat his as--" - hoseok replied while panting hard.. Man he run 100m early in the morning just because he thought someone hurt is little baby. :(

" Yeah...I dare you to complete that fucking sentence." - yoongi cut hoseok in between while glaring at him.
"was that your eomma baby?"- hoseok whispers to jungkook.

"appa!! Eomma is again teasing me.. :-("- jungkook replied while pouting.
"well.. Look baby I can't do anything ... You know your eomma will make me sleep on the couch for a fucking month... I don't want to.. Please solve it by yourself for my bed sake. "- hoseok replied in a pleading tone.

(A/n - aww!! Don't worry hobi you will sleep on your bed!! I will make that possible.
Hobi - Hahha!! What a funny joke *glares at author*.. Did you forgot!! You make me sleep on the floor for fucking one week!! Huh!!
A/n - * going from there* opps;-)
Hobi- where are you going?? Come back here!!!!!!
A/n - fhew!!! That was a close one 0.0)

"what a appa and eomma... I got:-( " Jungkook murmur to himself.
"yahh!! What did you say? Huh! " Both hoseok and yoongi shouted in unison.

*ready to run to the bathroom* "I swear to namjesus... I didn't say anything..." - jungkook replied while he *started running towards bathroom*
"yahh!!! You Stupid bunny come bak here... You baby of a shitty alpha... " - yoongi shouted

* from bathroom* "I am not a fucking bunny... I am a big man and my appa is not shitty he is superrrrrrr strrrooongg" - jungkook shouted back from bathroom.
"That's my baby" - hoseok said to himself.
"You piece of shit comeback here!!! Let me whoop your tiny ass!! "- yoongi replied annoyed.

Whereas his Appa was laughing his ass off!!

*time skip*

Jungkook directly skip toward his garage to ride his baby ( yah!! Not that ride!! You horny people :-;) as he doesn't want to make his ass red...

Unexpected Mate/jjk.kth/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें