Devil'Angel.(ch-10)

Happy 1k reads kuku!! 🥳🥳
Extra update for 1K kukussssss!! 🥳🥳
I love you all my fellas😭💜💜

¶×¶

One thing that suround the world was the beauty of love at that time.. Each person loves and care for everyone.. Because people don't use to be as selfish as they are now. There mind lurking with the thoughts of fame and wealth.

No one loves to talk with each other just formalities and a smile with the Fakeness as clear as a crystal nowadays.. Why??

Because no one has time to talk to each other even with there familes, loved ones. They are too busy in earning money that they forgot about their loved ones.. Not caring about there love... The only love they see is materialistic love..

But there used to be a time where two greatest pack... With blessings of the Devil and Moon godess themselves..

But as I told you people at that time care about love not money... Which leads to the two pack live in peace , harmony with immense wealth and faith from there pack members... Why??

Those two pack love there pack as if they were there real family realated to each other by blood... No jealousy and just pure love for each other was there..

Even though the pack was blessed by devil there lives the angles.. A human angles more precisely.. Why??

They not only love there pack but also the other pack.. Helping them in need whenever they need, never misused there powers. That's what make them one of the mightiest pack above all the packs.. Called Evil pack ... No one believe in the name of pack.. There name and nature contrast perfectly each other.

This was the time when whole pack was surrounded by lanterns making the pack ohh Soo, Beautiful without any efforts.. As graceful as ever..

In the middle stood the luna and alpha of the strongest pack the evil pack...
Kim Namjoon (alpha) and Kim
Seokjin (luna) with there son.. Kim Taehyon (the strongest child to be borned with the powers of devil himself..

Laughing, hooting, clapping was all you listened around the whole pack.. Every elder giving the blessings to the child for making there pack full... Just with his presence... But there was someone who was looking at the baby with heart yet sad eyes... Why?? I also Don't know :) *readers sighs and continue*

No one saw what was coming for there future... No one saw how the baby's eyes change just by looking at the sky or more precisely moon..

No one ever tried to ask why they were blessed by the devil himself??

No one asked why the child was the strongest??

They were so busy in there happiness that they forgot why the baby was born there in the first place with such a strong aura... That can make an alpha submit... Yet he was the beautiful little omega baby.

¶¶×¶¶

When we say the evil pack was not the only one that get blessing... There was another pack with the blessing of Moon goddess herself....Why??..dunno;)

It's said that when the evil borns the angel also borns... To kill the evil.. And that's how... The strongest pack moon pack... Was also decorated with the lights , lanterns, fireworks in the sky enhancing the pack beauty with gracefulness... Why??

There borns the child of the luna and alpha of the moon pack.. With ohh.. Soo lovely angel like baby... Jeon jeongguk...
The son of Alpha Jung Hoseok and Luna Jung Yoongi...