Papi? (ch-5)

^ why he is so serious🤔?? Anyone know it??
(Please don't say it's a pose.. I know that.. But I want to know.. What your smart a$$ brain think🤔💭)

¶×¶

And before anyone jaw can drop more... Jungkook has leaned near taehyung ears and whisper " I think you know that... I hate it when someone leave me without answering me..You know that tae" and bite taehyung earlobe which l cause a shiver ran down taehyung spine.

And Taehyung can stupidly only nod his head as an answer...

Jungkook again leaned and said with authority "words taehyung" it makes taehyung whimper because the way.. Taehyung roll out of jungkook tongue with authority it make him want to submit..

Jungkook whole aura was very dominating for taehyung....

He was confused yet feeling hot. Confused because... Though he is omega.. He doesn't submit to any alpha.. But here jungkook aura was making taehyung to submit himself to jungkook .

Not only taehyung, everyone present in the cafeteria was almost whimpering. On how dangerous jungkook aura is getting.

Taehyung was so deep into his thought that he forgot that he was still in jungkook embrace and jungkook has asked questions to which he hasn't replied yet

Which is not a good decision because jungkook was furious.. would definitely be an understatement..

Jungkook's pov

Taehyung wasn't responding to my question.. Which is making me loose my little but of patience I have.

Though, He looks cute while thinking but today I need answer.. Because in few weeks/days it's my birthday and I don't know who my mate will be... If it's not whom I want then I will reject him/her without even thinking twice.

I only want one person as my mate.. But for that I need to solve my misunderstanding with taehyung, well that's what I think. But I am still scared what that I listen was true. No way, I need a clear answer.

"Taehyung fucking answer me".. -I said

Taehyung pov

I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot there is a very angry coconut head standing in front of me..

" Taehyung fucking answer me". - jungkook said with angry tone.
Shit he seems really angry..

" Ahh yeahh" - I replied though I don't remember the question.
"Then why the hell you run from there"...jungkook said.
"Ahmm..my wish" I replied, while internally rolling my eyes.

I look up to check on his expression to see.. If I have pissed him more.. But OHH BOY! THOSE EXPRESSION LOOKS LIKE HE CAN KILL ME OR FUCK ME RIGHT THEN AND THERE.!!!! SHIT SHIT!! I NEED TO RUN!!

I tried to run away again( keyword: tried;)

"Trying to run again baby" - jungkook whispers in my ear.

Ohh... Shit how can I forgot this coconut head is a muscle piggy.. His grip on my waist is making it so difficult for me to even move a single muscle...

WHAT DID HIS PARENTS FEED...THIS PIGGY.!!! I CAN'T EVEN MOVE..!!!!
And the next thing he say make me give up on my legs....

¶×¶

Author pov.

"Baby! Don't try to move or you might wake something up.. " Jungkook leans more towards taehyung . "And bet you wouldn't like that if I fuck you right here in front of them! " Jungcock said it so sensually that taehyung can drool just by the voice and he can even cu-
Ohk! Enough of description.. I know your smart ass.ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ