Unwanted dream? (ch-1)

Edited.

Once upon a time there was a big bad muscle wolf who hate one cute little wolf and when that big bad wolfie found that the wolf he hate was his mate.. They both kill each otherT-T

The end

(Hope you like the story)

~✿✿✿✿✿✿━✿✿✿✿✿✿━✿✿✿✿✿✿~

Sorry... for my lameness....Now let's continue.(this is my very first story hope you all will like it. Must comment and vote😄💜)
--------------

Author pov.

"Ohh!!! Yeahhhh!!!! Just Like that...
Yes yes your are doing great!!!
Ahhhh!!! Mmhhh!!!
I am.......!!!!!

"I swearrrrr toooo moooonnnnn goodddeesss.....if yooouuu litttllleee peeiiiceee offf shiitttt..dooonntttt wakkkeee uppp noooowww .. I ammm goonnaa woopp yourrrr assss.....love youuuu babbyyy your lovellyy swaguu eommaa......" - Jungkook Alarm rings.

"What the fuck was that"..
"And No fucking way I dream that " -jungkook said

And that's how our jeon jungkook wake up with the wet dream and a swag ringtone by his eomma.

Author pov.

"Slow down!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!.... "
"Ahhh!!!!! Hhhhmmmmm!!!! "

"KIM TAEHYUNG !!!!! YOU STUPID ASS!!!!... " "Wake up before I came there!!! "- suddenly came a loud voice.

"Ahh...What the fuck was that dream about" " Like seriously....I fucking have a wet dream !!!!!! OHHH!!! NAMJESUS SAVE ME!!!!" - taehyung shouted to himself.

" What the fuck are you murmuring "- someone said again

Boom!!!💣 * tae dropped dead ass on the floor *

" Ohh!!NAMJESUS!!" "Eomma!! You scared me!!" - tae shouted on his eomma.

" Wtf.. Anygays... Get ready before I am gonna woof your ass Kim taehyung!!.." - tae eomma said more like threatened him.

" Got that eomma!! Just fucking stop scaring me!! (Oops 🤐) - tae replied to his mother without realising what he said.

" What did you say..... You child of fucking shit!!!!!... Come back here you fucking baby of a stupid bear ...!!!!! " - Tate's eomma shouted ..

" Sorry eomma!! I will not curse again!!! I swear to NAMJESUS!!! " - tae replied while ready to run.

"fine!! Come down stairs after getting ready!!"- tae's eomma said

"AYE- AYE~~ CAPTAIN" - tae replied over dramatically.

" Stop with your dramatic ass!! And come down stairs... I am leaving! "- tae's eomma said and leave for downstairs.

¶×¶

Tae did his morning and get ready for his university...

(Wearing something like this

(Wearing something like this. Why he is so damn fine😶)

" Woah.. Woah... I know I am ethereal but today I look handsom.. Huh! " - Tae whispered to himself while looking at his face in the mirror.....while smirking like a creepy man??

" I hope he also find me good looking " - Tae whispered sadly to himself.

¶×¶

So how was the story... Hope you laugh a bit.. At my lame try to make you laugh. :(

See you soon my kukus! 💜

Don't forget to vote and comment about if you like my lameness😂