Terrible mate (ch-13)

But it stop when they hear a weak, painful voice "m-mhum" , four head turn instantly towards the voice seeing taehyon with his hand lifting a little in the air.

Rushed feets run towards the latter person, lying on the ground. "H-how? "- was the first word that left jin's mouth, and why wouldn't it. How can a dead person be alive, well my fellas you are living in a world of fantasy of supernatural being, killing the strongest omega with a simple dagger? Is his powers a joke? Yes that dagger may make him loose some power, maybe he lost consciousness, his breathing may have sound shallow but they did not stop, he can't be dead, how can he? When he was born for a special reason.

"Mum, ggukie? "- taehyon whisper, he is still a little weak, it will take few more minutes for his wound to heal.

" Baby, he is fine don't worry. It's just he is upset , thinking you are dead a-and "-jin whispers back silently , not wanting to make his son feel worried about jeongguk real conditions.

How can he tell his son? His love is on berserk mode? Had killed half of his own people!

"What and mom??You are lying aren't you mom? "- all the rage taehyon seemed to put aside was slowly coming back. " He is killing outside isn't he! And what you ALL ARE DOING?? STANDING HERE! SEEING YOUR PEOPLE DEAD???!!! BY AN SAD ALPHA.. WHAT ARE YOU ALL, PATHETIC!!! "- He roared to his parents.

With this taehyon stand and run outside of the house, just to see river stream of blood and bodies everywhere. He howled in anger and pain. His alpha is sad over his death, but that doesn't mean he will kill his own people. No taehyon will never let that happen, he will stop even if he have to do something he doesn't want.

"JEONGGUK!!! I AM ALIVE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKING ALPHA! HOW CAN YOU KILL YOUR OWN PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I AM DEAD! "-taehyon shouted, growling , anger is the only rush going inside his blood.

He growled again, in attempt to find the berserk alpha. But failed. He run towards the near forest in search of his grieving alpha.

Run, and run. Almost 2 Hours past but no sign of alpha. Where to find him? He has no single idea, where would jeongguk be?
Only if he knew, jeongguk wasn't their in the first place.

Roar,a thunder like roar. lub-dub-lub-dub, Taehyon heartbeat increase with the change in his surrounding. The bright Sun now covered in darkness, with a single blinding light coming in between, apart from that black complete black.

"Taehyon come back to the pack house now"- came the voice of his mom.
" No mom, I need to find jeongguk "-taehyon replied back through the mind link.
" Taehyon their is something important for you to know about jeongguk. Come back now, please"- pleaded voice of jin halt taehyon,as if their is something or more precisely someone's, waiting for him.

{I want to laugh how these two came back, after destroying two Happy mates life, just because they fought?(O_O)}-a/n

Taehyon run back to the pack house, to be stop dead on his track by seeing two oddly similar yet unfamiliar faces.
Similar because it's felt like he has seen them, or feel a kind of soothing aura, but unfamiliar because it's his first time seeing them in real, he don't know them exactly but by seeing their appearance he can distinguished one is Moon Goddess and another is The devil himself. Standing in front of him, sadness and guilty look on their faces.

"Taehyon baby"- called out a sweet, honey dipped voice of moon goddess.

" Y-uyes"- taehyon replied back confused.

"Baby wouldn't you hug your grandma and grandpa.. "- moon goddess asked in sweet, yet sad tone to his Grandson.

" Grandma, grandpa? What are you talking about? You are not my ganny and grannu. "- tachyon replied with anger and confusion, why the hell are they saying themselves as his granny and granu.. That too moon goddess and devil. Joke , fucking joke to his whole existence.