Eomma? (ch-6)

^ Mine is AB+ bishess!! 💅🤓😎

Me after seeing my book has 700+ views 🤡🥺🤯

(Author mom: what happened to her... Why she is crying , you look ugly babe
Author- nim: wth 👁️👄👁️ mom... You can't just say that... In front of my readers
Author's mom: mind your language baby... It wouldn't take me long to woof your a$$ ... And guess what I already said it..
Author- nim: mommm!!! Please.. I also have some respect... 0.0 ..
Author mom : Hhhahahahahahah!!! You are a jokher gurl *insert jin voice;).
Author- nim : wait... What??? How do you know this!????? ... Are you secretly watching btsಠ_??...
Author mom: hehehe!!! Maybe!!... Means they are hansome... So.. You know..
And I like that V guy
Author- nim: MOM... NOT V.... HE IS MY BIAS... YOU CAN'T....
Author mom: first... DON'T SHOUT... Second... I can ;)
Author- nim : I can't- I am done with my family... ) .
HEHEHHE!!! SORRY not SORRY for this

¶×¶

Jimin pov.

" Fucking shit... Finally i am free now!" "What if those fuckers catch me.. I wouldn't have survived.. Phew!! "

Well...jimin-ah let's go to class.. Before that fuckers catch you..

I don't understand them.. I am 2 freaking fraking years older then them and still they treat me like shit:(....

I think I need to show them there place.. " Fuckers.."

I reached my history class.... Which is hella boring to be very honest... But i need to attend it for the sake of fucking attendance (a/n: that's so fucking me;)

There are only two or three students in the class.. I guess lunch break is still not over...

"Well.. guess what!! because of them... I can't even eat... Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!... I am gonna kill those bitches.."
(a/n : no offense.. Jimine love tae very much.. But he is little moody... *whispers to reader* shhh!!...I guess he is on his periods..
Jimin: you know I can still hear you O.O
A/n: umm.. Well.. Let's continue*running away*)

Third pov/ Author pov

Taehyung and Jungkook were trying to find jimin but... They lost him somewhere in the crowd..

" That midget fucking take advantage of his height.. Like seriously he Mix in the crowd and boom!! Invisible.. " -jungkook said with making hand gesture to explain his point.

"Yeah.. Don't know where that bitc-... Wait.. Did you just fucking called my best friend midget.. "- taehyung said more like shouted;) to jungkook.

" Yes.. Any problem...like if we don't called a midget... a midget than what are we supposed to call them...Bighit? "- jungkook said with pure sarcasm in his voice.
And did he regret it.. Fucking Nahhh!!

" Ohh.. You just didn't said-" Taehyung didn't even finished his sentence when jungkook cut him in mid sentence..

"Guess... What... I just said it"... " And yeah.. I remember suddenly.. That I approched you in cafeteria for some good reason.. Hmm.. And you still didn't answer me" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face..

"Well.. I think it's time for my class.... I should leave before teacher comes right.... " Tae whisper and run.... And when I said he run...he seriously run as if gorilla likes him and want him for his dinner.... *author-nim roll his eyes*.

"What a baby.. We have"- jungkook whispers...

" Only if you didn't do those things or said it.. We would have.. Leave it"- jungkook whispers to himself..